New York Helicopter Tour: Manhattan Highlights
All aboard for a bird’s-eye view of Manhattan on a helicopter tour of top New York City sights. See Central Park, the Hudson River, Rockefeller Center, and the Empire State Building, and fly past the Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport, and the 150-year-old Brooklyn Bridge. Treat yourself to all this plus even more of New York's famous skyline. Several departure times are available throughout the day.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: HeliNY, 6 E River Piers Downtown Manhattan Heliport, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past Helicopter Flight Services.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past the Statue of Liberty.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Fly past Ellis Island.
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Fly by the 9/11 Memorial
Pass By: MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, New York City, NY 10166-0005
Fly past the MetLife Building.
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Fly past the Intrepid Sea.
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Fly past the Chrysler Building.
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Fly past Central Park.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Fly past the Empire State Building.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Fly past the Brooklyn Bridge.
Pass By: Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey St Between West Street and North End Avenue, New York City, NY 10281-1027
Fly past the Brookfield Place.
Pass By: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
Fly past the Greenwich Village.
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
Fly past the Manhattan Skyline.
Pass By: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Fly past the Rockefeller Center.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Fly past the New York Harbor.
Pass By: Seaport District NYC, 19 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038
Fly past the Seaport District NYC.
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Fly past the Chelsea Piers.
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Fly past the One World Trade Center
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 12 to 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Shared Helicopter Flight (shared experience with other travelers)
- Live commentary on board, Floor to ceiling windows, Climate controlled cabin
- Heliport Landing and Facility Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 275 lbs (124 kg) may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend.
- A current, valid, government-issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will demonstrate how life preservers are worn and you will put your own life preserver on. You will place your own belongings into complimentary lockers. Headsets will be provided without microphones and will be disinfected between flights. You will have the option to use disposable earplugs.
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 59 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities