NYC Secrets of Grand Central Walking Tour
Did you know there is a hidden tennis court inside Grand Central? Or that the ceiling is backwards? Discover many more secrets on this tour and learn about the surprising history of this New York City icon! This tour is led by a native New Yorker who is a licensed New York City Tour guide.
- Small-group tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
We will explore the many hidden gems inside Grand Central Terminal while learning all about the history of this iconic NYC building!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Midtown, Midtown, New York City, New York
This tour takes place in the heart of midtown!
Pass By: MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, New York City, NY 10166-0005
We will see the Metlife as we walk around Grand Central
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
We will see the beautiful Chrysler building as we go outside to take a close look at Grand Central Terminal's clock
Stop At: Campbell Apartment, 15 Vanderbilt Ave Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY 10017-3815
We will peek inside this amazing bar hidden inside Grand Central Terminal
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Grand Central Market, 89 E 42nd St Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY 10017-5503
We will see it on this tour
Pass By: Graybar Electric Building (Graybar Rats), 420 Lexington Ave, New York City, NY 10170-0002
We will end our tour there!
Stop At: New York City, New York City, New York
This tour takes place right in the middle of Manhattan in New York City
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Guided walking tour led by a local New Yorker
- Ear pieces provided to each guests, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly, even from a distance
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is in English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We provide ear pieces to each participants so guests can hear the guides perfectly, even from a distance while maintaining social distancing.
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 262 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities