New York Catacombs by Candlelight
Enjoy this fascinating 90 minute group tour that introduces you to all of the secrets of the Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral. Enter off limits areas like the two walled cemeteries and an exclusive experience in the CATACOMBS beneath the Old Cathedral. For over 200 years, the CATACOMBS of the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral has served as the final resting place for the departed. This unique and historic place has been a silent witness to the many struggles and accomplishments of prominent New York Catholics. It is where bishops rest beside noteworthy New Yorkers who have played defining roles in Catholic, New York and American history.
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Patrick's Old Cathedral, 263 Mulberry St, New York City, NY 10012-3375
New York Catacombs by Candlelight Group Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 266 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10012, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guides
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - St. Patrick's Old Cathedral
- Restrooms not accessable at this time due to COVID-19 Restrictions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- PLEASE CHECK IN AT 266 MULBERRY STREET (CORNER OF MULBERRY ST. AND JERSEY ST.), WHERE THE TOUR BEGINS. CHECK IN 15 MINUTES BEFORE TOUR PLEASE.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- PLEASE DO NOT GO TO ST. PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL ON FIFTH AVENUE! THIS IS A DIFFERENT ST. PATRICK'S IN MANHATTAN
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 146 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool New York City specialist!
Product code: COOL-41393P2