Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given to customers' questions.
Q: What are the top things to do in Charleston?
- Rainbow Row
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Charleston City Market
- St Michael's Church
Q: What are the top activities in Charleston?
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- 2-Hour Historic Charleston Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Haunted Evening Horse and Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Ghosts of Charleston Night-Time Walking Tour with Unitarian Church Graveyard
Q: What are the top things to do near Charleston?
- Things to do in Mount Pleasant
- Things to do in Folly Beach
- Things to do in Isle of Palms
- Things to do in Hilton Head Island
- Things to do in Tybee Island
Q: What do I need to know before visiting Charleston?
- Charleston for Foodies
- Culture lover's guide to Charleston
- Family Friendly Tours
- How to Spend a Rainy Day in Charleston
- Senior-friendly activities in Charleston