Circle Line: NYC Liberty Cruise
Don’t have a lot of time in New York City? Make the most of it with this 60-minute harbor cruise that gives you prime views of one of the most recognizable skylines in the world. Snap memorable shots of Midtown and Lower Manhattan, and sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty. Learn fun facts about the iconic green-hued goddess as an informative guide brings the city’s sights and fascinating history to life.
Stop At: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, New York 11201
See the Manhattan Skyline
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, New York 10001
Get a view of the iconic Empire State Building within the Manhattan Skyline
Pass By: Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Hudson Yards is New York’s newest neighborhood and home to more than 100 diverse shops, culinary experiences and attractions The Edge and The Vessel.
Pass By: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, New York 10001
The extraordinary centerpiece of Hudson Yards is its spiral staircase, a soaring new landmark. This interactive artwork was imagined by Thomas Heatherwick and Heatherwick Studio as a focal point where people can enjoy new perspectives of the city and one another from different heights, angles and vantage points.
Stop At: Jacob Javits Convention Center, 655 W 34th St, New York City, New York 10001
Pass by the Jacob Javits Convention Center
Pass By: Little Island, West 13th Street, Pier55 in Hudson River Park, New York City, New York 10014
Little Island at Pier 55 is an artificial island park in the Hudson River designed by Heatherwick Studio. Little Island covers 2.4 acres and is supported by 132 pot-shaped structures (called "tulips") suspended above the water, which in turn stand on 280 concrete pilings extending into the riverbed.
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, New York 10007
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, New York 10004
See the Statue of Liberty
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, New York
See the New York Harbor
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, New York 10017
Pass by the Ellis Island
Pass By: Governors Island, New York City, New York
Governors Island is a 172-acre island in New York Harbor, within the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is located approximately 800 yards south of Manhattan Island, and is separated from Brooklyn to the east by the 400-yard-wide Buttermilk Channel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Live narration by Circle Line’s guides (in English)
- Download the free Circle Line App to listen to the tour in Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian or Chinese. Headsets not included.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Please arrive at least 30-minutes prior to the departure time for boarding.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be brought on board
- Non-English speaking guests may now download the complimentary Circle Line Sightseeing app on their mobile device from iTunes or the Google Play store. This app allows guests to listen to a guided tour while on the boat. Available languages include: Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and Chinese. Headsets are not provided.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 503 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought