Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Twilight or Sunset Cruise
Take the ultimate sunset cruise, California-style! Relax as you enjoy amazing views of San Francisco during this casual 1.5 hour cruise of San Francisco Bay. The sailings are timed to coincide with sunsets; the Sunset Bay Cruise departure time and route will differ to the Twilight Cruise which sails during the winter months.
- Free snacks included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red and White Fleet, Pier 43 1/2, Taylor Street & Embarcadero Historic Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
Begin and end your journey at Pier 43 1/2.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge as the sun sets.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Explore the San Francisco Bay during this 1.5 hour bay cruise.
Pass By: Marina District, Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA
Sail passed the Marina district on your journey back to Fisherman's Wharf.
Pass By: Fort Mason Center, Buchanan Street and Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
See Fort Mason from the bay and your journey back to FIsherman's Wharf.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from the Bay!
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower form the Bay.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Sail passed the Bay Bridge and enjoy the Bay Bridge's iconic the Bay Light art installation throughout the evening.
Pass By: Yerba Buena Island, San Francisco, CA
See views of Yerba Buena Island from the Bay!
Pass By: Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
See Treasure Island from the Bay!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5 hour sunset cruise (summer months) or twilight cruise (winter months) of San Francisco Bay
- "Straight to the gate" access
- Full bar is available onboard to purchase drinks and snacks.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: In November, December, January and February, tour departs at 5:30pm for the Twilight Cruise and will not see the sunset
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 1033 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities