Painted Ladies San Francisco City Tour
Come Jump on a City Tour with us to cruise through some of the 15 BEST City Highlights including Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Pacific Heights/billionaire's row, Golden Gate Park, the Haight/Ashbury, the Castro and The Marina. Also, you get 7 stops for photo ops at landmarks such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies, Palace Of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, The murals in the Mission, Civic Center and Lombard Street ( shhhh ...On occasion you might see us driving down that crooked Lombard Street if traffic permits) FUN FUN FUN!!!
Bonus is, you will be transported into one of our VINTAGE VW buses while rocking out to classic hit songs of the 60's-70's ( Pearl, Poppy, Skye and Rosie)
Start your tour with a pick up in a vintage Volkswagen Bus at either Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square, your choice!
Enjoy sightseeing and photo shoots as we explore Lombard Street, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, the Marina, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, the Haight, Twin Peaks, the Castro, the Mission, and Civic Center!
Enjoy a small group tour in a vintage Volkswagen Bus.
Enjoy complimentary snacks and water, as well as beer and white wine for afternoon tours.
Our vintage buses, Pearl, Poppy, & Skye have been thoroughly restored and updated with modern amenities to provide a safe and unique opportunity to see the sights of San Francisco. Since they only seats 6-7 people, Pearl, Poppy & Skye can go many places that larger tour buses have been banned from or just cannot access, including Alamo Square (Painted Ladies), Lombard Street, and even those narrow alleys with beautiful murals in the Mission!
Painted Ladies Tour Company is a small family business, so Josh and his team take great pride in making sure guests feel well taken care of and have an awesome experience. Josh’s wife, Virgine, runs our front office to answer any questions or emails you might have prior to booking.
Painted Ladies Tour Company is fully licensed through the California Public Utilities Commission PSG 0034808 as a Charter and Sightseeing company.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 427 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 650 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Small group tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Local Bottled Craft beer and Wine on the afternoon tours
- Access to local vintage points where large buses are banned from
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Portable wheelchair ok
- Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Recommended tip amount :$15-$20 per passenger. (Did you know that tips make up a large amount of our tour guide income in the US?)
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Chris knows the city and its history. He shared his joy of the city with us. Beyond excellent! You will enjoy every minute of the tour with Chris.
Picture perfect weather, a GREAT guide (from Austria) made for a delightful tour! She was very informative, helpful, pleasant and really knows how to take the hills with a stick shift! Highly recommend this tour for an overview of the city. The small group is definitely a plus!
Our driver engaged the group from the first minute and kept them entertained throughout the whole trip. He knew a lot about the attractions we visited, and also shared interesting bits of the city's history while driving.
Cyrus, our driver was excellent! He was knowledgable and funny! The beer and wine didn't hurt! I have been on a number of tours in San Francisco but this was by far the BEST! Thank you Painted Ladies for a very nice day in San Francisco!
This is definitely a great way to venture out across the city. Nothing like seeing San Francisco in a restored 1968 VW van. Great picture opportunities along the tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-75013P1
Similar Tours & Activities