Painted Ladies San Francisco City Tour
Come Jump on a City Tour with us to cruise through some of the 15 BEST City Highlights including Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Hayes Valley, Golden Gate Park, the Haight/Ashbury, Western Addition, Civic Center and The Marina. Also, you get 3 stops for photo ops at landmarks such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies and Palace Of Fine Arts.( shhhh ...On occasion you might see us driving down that crooked Lombard Street if traffic permits) FUN FUN FUN!!!
Bonus is, you will be transported into one of our VINTAGE VW buses while rocking out to classic hit songs of the 60's-70's ( Pearl, Poppy, Skye and Rosie)
Please arrive at the pick up location 10 min prior so we can depart on time as we have lots to cover in the city. Thank you!!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
Pass By: Union Square, Union Square, San Francisco, California
Pass By: Civic Center, Off Of Van Ness, San Francisco, CA 94118
Stop At: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Painted Ladies, Alamo Square, Steiner and Hayes Sts., San Francisco, CA
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: 1070 Lombard Street between Jones St and Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, 210 Lincoln Boulevard on the Presidio's Main Post, San Francisco, CA 94129
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Pass By: Lower Haight, Lower Haight, San Francisco, California
Pass By: Hayes Valley, Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA
Pass By: Western Addition, Western Addition, San Francisco, California
Pass By: Marina District, Marina District, San Francisco, California
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Small group tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Local Bottled Craft beer and Wine on the afternoon tours
- Access to local vintage points where large buses are banned from
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 3 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rebooking to another time after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Portable wheelchair ok
- Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Recommended tip amount :$15-$20 per passenger. (Did you know that tips make up a large amount of our tour guide income in the US?)
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Everyone in your group needs to complete our digital waiver.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath won’t be able to participate.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the bus. We will have extra masks for purchase in case you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Above is the link to our digital waiver please copy and paste the link to your web browser. Please have everyone in your group sign the waiver separately and complete them as soon as you book.
- Thank you!
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 145 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities