Explore the best of San Francisco on board a Big Bus Tour. We offer the most comprehensive tour with over 16 hop-on hop-off locations spanning from Fisherman’s Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge. No need to switch buses – our one full city loop will take you to famous neighborhoods and attractions including Pier 39, Chinatown, Little Italy, Painted Ladies Victorian Homes, Haight-Ashbury Neighborhood, Golden Gate Park, Lombard Crooked Street, Union Square Shopping District and an unforgettable journey across the Golden Gate Bridge. With 16 stops, hop-on and hop-off at your leisure and experience San Francisco’s diverse culture, eclectic food, beautiful parks, stunning architecture, world-class shopping and picturesque views.
Day Tour - Red Route
Route Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 99 Jefferson St, 99 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA - Stop 1 - Big Bus Tours Visitors' Center
- 329 Columbus Ave, 329 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA - Stop 2 - North Beach / Chinatown
- Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA - Stop 4 - Ferry Building
- 280 Geary St, 280 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA - Stop 5 - Union Square South
- 201 Mason St, 201 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA - Stop 6 - Hilton Hotel
- 90 Fulton St, 90 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA - Stop 7 - Civic Center
- 944 Fell St, 944 Fell St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA - Stop 8 - Alamo Square
- 1816 Haight St, 1816 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA - Stop 9 - Haight Ashbury
- Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA, USA - Stop 10 - North-West corner of Lincoln Way & 9th Ave (Weekends + Public Holidays only)
- Golden Gate Bridge Vista Point, Golden Gate Bridge Vista Point, San Francisco, CA 94129, USA - Stop 11 - North Vista Point, Sausalito, CA 95965
- 211 Richardson Ave, 211 Richardson Ave, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA - Stop 12 - Palace of Fine Arts
- 2101 Lombard St, 2101 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA - Stop 13 - Marina / Cow Hollow
- 1599 Lombard St, 1599 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA - Stop 14 - Lombard Street
- Embarcadero, Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA, USA - Stop 15 - Pier 35 entrance / Cruise Terminal
- Pier 39, Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA - Stop 16 - Pier 39
Pier 39 / The Embarcadero / Haight-Ashbury / Union Square / Civic Center / SS Jeremiah O'Brien / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre / Golden Gate Bridge / Washington Square / Lombard Street / Chinatown / Alamo Square / Golden Gate Park / Big Bus Tours / California Academy of Sciences / Madame Tussauds / Aquarium of the Bay / Ferry Building Marketplace / San Francisco City Hall
Operates: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Every 15 Minutes
Customers are advised to visit the Big Bus website or to download the Big Bus app to see the most up to date bus stop locations and timings. For live bus tracking on the day of travel - please download the Big Bus App in advance of arrival.
Panoramic Night Tour - Blue Route
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Big Bus Tours San Francisco, 99 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA - Stop 1 - Big Bus Tours Visitors' Center
SS Jeremiah O'Brien / Madame Tussauds / The San Francisco Dungeon / Ferry Building Marketplace / Pier 39
Operates: Departs at 6:30pm
This tour is not a hop-on, hop-off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 60 to 130 minutes (Approx.)
- Buy 1 hour bike rental get 1 hour free from any Blazing Saddles shop
- Walking Tour (with selected Tickets)
- Free headphones for audio-guide
- Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- Night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Wheelchair accessible, please call ahead for arrangements
- Daytime Tour: Show your paper or mobile voucher to a member of the Big Bus staff at any of the stops along your route to redeem.
- Night Tour: Redeem vouchers at the start of the tour at Stop 1 Big Bus Tours Visitors' Center, 99 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, No tours on July 4th, Thanksgiving, Dec 24th and Dec 31st.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.27 out of 5 stars based on 2876 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought