Little Italy and North Beach Walking Tour
Definitely one for the food lovers, the Little Italy and North Beach Walking Tour is a glimpse into the blend of culture and cuisine of San Francisco. Stroll amongst the cafes and bakeries of North Beach, San Francisco's own Little Italy.
Named one of the 15 best foodie tours in the USA by U.S. News and World Report (March 2018)
From the cafés and restaurants, to the smell of fresh-baked pastries in the air. Just when you think you can't feel any more romantic, you discover quaint shops with incredible crafts and ceramics that fill you with a sense of awe. We explore the life of North Beach, as we join family artisans kneading love into every pastry or dish. And just when you think that you can't be in any more of food heaven, we visit real coffee shops. And if that was not enough, we uncover authentic Italian cathedrals where hundreds of couples have felt their heartstrings tug.
- Free snacks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
North Beach awakens your senses, from the cafes and restaurants, to the smell of fresh-baked bread in the air. Discover quaint shops with crafts and ceramics from around the world. Delve into North Beach life as you join family bakers kneading love into every loaf of bread. Just when you think you have reached food heaven, you'll come across coffee shops which roast fresh coffee beans daily. And if that was not enough, you will uncover authentic Italian cathedrals where hundreds of couples have felt their heartstrings tug!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Little Italy, San Francisco, CA
And, as you taste everything from great coffee, truffles, breads, olive oil, specialty meats, and more, you'll learn how the food is made and what to look for back home.
"Best Tour for 2011" - San Francisco Bay Guardian
"Top 10 Walking Tours for Globetrotting Foodies - 2013" - Lonely Planet
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 480 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Focaccia sandwiches from Mario’s
- Chocolate from Z Cioccolato
- Cannoli from Stella Pastry
- Deli delights at Molinari delicatessen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Morning tour departs at 10am and afternoon tour departs at 2pm (select option during checkout)
- Same day reservations available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 231 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-3327WALKING
Similar Tours & Activities