Small Group Yosemite and Giant Sequioas in a Day Tour from San Francisco
Take a day trip from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park, described as the crown jewel of the country's many splendid national parks. You will be guided on a coach tour to highlights such as Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls, with a stop for a 1-mile (1.6-km) walk into a grove of giant sequoias.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Drive across bridge on the way to Yosemite
Stop At: Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, Yosemite National Park, CA
See some of the biggest trees on the planet.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Drive to one of the most beautiful views of the Yosemite valley from above
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Walk to the falls for photos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Spend free time experiencing the valley
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, CA
Stop for photos
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park, CA
Walk to the 4th tallest waterfalls in the world
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Capitan, Yosemite National Park, CA
Stop to look for climbers on the granite wall
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: San Francisco, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup time in the following zones:Fisherman's Wharf/Lombard Street Corridor: 6am - 6:20amUnion Square/SOMA: 6:20am - 6:40am
- Duration: 14 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (from select hotels in San Francisco)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel View
- Entry/Admission - Bridalveil Falls
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Entry/Admission - Half Dome
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Falls
- Entry/Admission - El Capitan
- Food and drinks
- No Pick-up/Drop-off from residential addresses or hotels outside of San Francisco
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seat required for children 8 years old and under; not provided
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 4.70 out of 5 stars based on 77 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This is an very beautiful tour. Yosemite in the fall is amazing. But it is a very long drive, about 8 hours in all. Mike was our guide and he was a great guide. He knew so much about Yosemite and he made the tour worth it.
Overall it was a good trip, well worth having to get up early in the morning. Great guide. Drove fast but safe and got us to Yosemite quickly with a short rest break to get some food in between. Saw all the key sights - Bridalveil Falls, Half Dome, El Capitan. Had over an hour for our own lunch. Then went to the Sequioas grove as the final stop. The walk up can be challenging. Got stuck in traffic coming back in the evening but still reached the hotel at around 9pm. Stopped at the same town on the way back to catch a quick dinner.
This is a great way to see Yosemite.
Joe of Best Bay Tours was a great guide, very knowledgeable and entertaining, taking us to all the Yosemite highlights.
It is a long day but definitely worth every penny!
A great day, Joe our driver/guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. He ensured we made the most of our day, although it was a long day, it passed very quickly and would recommend this trip to the beautiful Yosemite National Park
Really good day, would recommend everyone should visit, but it's a long 14hr day. Felt a little rushed at sights to start with, but once Joe our guide realised we were all good timekeepers it was great, he was very informative and approachable, just needed L and R written on each hand to tell us which way to look at things.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-36001P1
Similar Tours & Activities