San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
Be doubly delighted in this award-winning combo tour by a morning stroll through an ancient redwood forest and an afternoon of exclusive winery experiences in California’s Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Relax and enjoy spirited education and demonstrations by winemakers It’s the only Woods & Wine tour to include all wine tasting fees. Guaranteed departures 365 days a year.
The tour offers the option of taking your Wine Country and Redwoods Tour experience to the next level by indulging in an exclusive three-course food experience on historic Sonoma plaza.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Be doubly delighted in this award-wining combo tour by a morning stroll through
an ancient redwood forest and an afternoon of exclusive winery experiences in
California’s Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Relax and enjoy spirited education and
demonstrations by winemakers. More than $60 of tasting fees included.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Expert guide and commentary
- Wine tasting at three (3) wineries (wineries subject to change)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in downtown San Francisco/Fisherman's Wharf area, but do not pick up outside SF city limits)
- Gourmet lunch (upgrade; select at checkout if desired)
- Guide Gratuities (for Private option ONLY)
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD15.00 per person - subject to change)
- Additional food and drinks
- Lunch for children is not included in rate and will need to be paid at restaurant. Children order a la carte. (Customer is responsible for payment on site)
- Guide Gratuities (for Shared tour)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- Tour makes stops for breakfast and lunch. Meals are not included (except lunch if option is added at checkout).
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.
- For international guests, please be aware the legal drinking age in the United States is 21 years of age.
- For the rare event that commercial parking is not available at Muir Woods, we reserve the right to arrange an alternative destination for experiencing Giant Coastal Redwoods during your Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour.
- Please always refer to the providers confirmation for exact pick-up time and location as this may differ from your hotel
- If lunch upgrade is selected, your group will sit together for a table-side presentation of local wines paired with each expertly prepared course of California cuisine.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Private Tour option, size of vehicle will be dependent on the size of your party
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * Nightly deep cleaning and disinfecting fogging by certified crew
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 2022 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities