San Francisco CityPASS — Save 45%
San Francisco CityPASS — Save 45% at San Francisco's four best attractions. Spend less, experience more. Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
Includes prepaid admission for 4 must-see attractions:
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Choice Ticket: Choose between Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Choice Ticket: Choose between Exploratorium OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
After booking you'll visit the CityPASS travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit.
Choice tickets allow you to choose between two attractions. You don't need to decide which you want to see – until you get there. If you want to see both, many attractions offer discounts for CityPASS holders.
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Visit: California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
Climb into the canopy of a butterfly-filled four-story rainforest. Come face-to-face with a colony of penguins. Explore the outer limits of the universe in a 75-foot planetarium. Decompress in front of the deepest indoor coral reef on Earth. At the Academy, you’ll get to experience nearly 40,000 of the world’s most beautiful, unusual creatures—from the heart of Golden Gate Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Complete your visit to San Francisco with Blue & Gold Fleet’s one-hour Bay Cruise Adventure. Sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz and past Angel Island on this fully-narrated tour offering breathtaking views.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Aquarium of the Bay, Embarcadero & Beach St Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133
Meet local inhabitants of the San Francisco Bay and surrounding watersheds at Aquarium of the Bay, located at PIER 39 next to Fisherman’s Wharf. Experience the closest thing to being underwater when you walk through glass tunnels, with close-up views of local sharks, bat rays, Spiny Lumpsuckers and Garibaldis. Don’t know what some of those are? Go find out! Touch sea stars, anemones, and bat rays, and watch the river otters play in their watershed habitat. Leave with a smile!
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Exploratorium, Green St Pier 15, The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94111
Exploratorium OR San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA:
The Exploratorium is more than a museum; it’s an ongoing exploration of science, art, and human perception. Step inside a tornado, turn upside down in a giant curved mirror, walk on a fog bridge, and explore more than 650 hands-on exhibits. Find unique programs, discussions and events; a café and restaurant; two stores; and more, all at this beautiful San Francisco bayside location on the historic Embarcadero, between the Ferry Building and Pier 39.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Walt Disney Family Museum, 104 Montgomery St The Presidio, San Francisco, CA 94129-1718
Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum in the scenic San Francisco Presidio. Find animation, innovation and inspiration through interactive galleries featuring films, music, artifacts, and a spectacular model of Disneyland. Explore Walt’s remarkable life story told through his own voice, family photographs and personal collections. Come experience the life story of the man behind the magic!
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: San Francisco Zoo, Sloat Boulevard at 45th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132
Open 365 days a year, San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals on 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. In addition to many animals, the Zoo offers entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including the historic steam train and carousel and uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
- Duration: 30 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.3/1/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- California Academy of Sciences - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Choice Ticket: Choose between Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum - BOTH CLOSED
- Choice Ticket: Choose between Exploratorium - CLOSED THROUGH 2020 OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - California Academy of Sciences
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Bay
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Bay
- Entry/Admission - Exploratorium
- Entry/Admission - Walt Disney Family Museum
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Zoo
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your San Francisco CityPASS is valid for 30 days from date of first use if activated by February 28, 2021 and expire 1 year from purchase date
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between two attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 4.55 out of 5 stars based on 363 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Made travel around the city super easy
There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!
The City Pass is a great Value for a trip of more than two days. You can go every where with just a little Bus schedule study time. Learn to by-pass the big crowd at the end of Powell st. , by catching the Cable Car a few blocks up just past Geary st. on a concrete platform in the middle of the street. Just hop on and show them the City Pass Booklet it's like a magic pass to all of YOUR TRANSPORTATION NEEDS.....P.S. Don't forget all the cool Things To Do included in your City Pass..... BO
Best use of my money I would definitely recommend !
A great way to see a number of sights, and ours included a seven-day pass on the muni bus/streetcar system which was invaluable in getting around. If you enjoy museums, and/or interactive science, this is a must.
From easy use of the transportation system to enjoying the many museum and special views of the area the Harbor Boat Ride, the City Pass provided access to some of SF most popular and unique sites. Good value if you are planning on really exploring the area!
Just for the Muni pass it pays for it self. Acuarium of the Bay is not that interesting. It's small. Exploratorium is fun. California Academy it's great! Blue and Gold cruise it's great too, just a bit bumpy and the turn around of the boat behind Golden Gate Bridge, was pretty scary! We felt it would turn over!
The tour was well worth the money! Having the transportation pass made it easy to get around the city. We would highly recommend buying this City Pass!
I highly recommend the city pass. We took advantage of the bay cruise, visiting the aquarium and rode lots of buses and cable cars. And all at our convenience. It was awesome. We did use some of the other coupons in the book and all in all well worth the money,
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-2640SFO_TR
Similar Tours & Activities