Alcatraz with Bay Cruise
You will explore the Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island with America’s most ruthless criminals including Al Capone.
The ferry will leave on time at your specific time scheduled. You have to be 30 minutes before departure time at Pier 33. Walk, bike, ride public transportation, or drive (as a last resort)…easy access from anywhere around the Bay!
When you are on the Island, follow the Cellhouse audio tour “Doing Time” (45 min) available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
With that you have another ticket for an amazing SF Bay Cruise Adventure of 60min. You can use the SF Bay Cruise any day at any departure every 40-60min from 10am to 6pm. Sail past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline.
Please contact us if you have any question or special requests.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
You will take a short ride on a ferry (15min) to Alcatraz Island from Pier 33. You have an incredible immersive audio tour during 45min. After that, you have all the time you want to explore the rest of the Island. Then you can take any ferry back to the Pier 33. They run usually every 30min.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Cruise Adventure, 1728-1798 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Take advantage of prime photo opportunities with unobstructed views in every direction aboard Blue & Gold Fleet’s 60-minute Bay Cruise Adventure. Sail past the famous PIER 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. This comfortable San Francisco Bay Cruise tour has both indoor and outdoor seating with full narration describing major landmarks as you sail by them. You haven’t experienced San Francisco until you’ve taken a Bay Cruise.
A free multi-language audio tour is now available in nine languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German and Taiwanese. Please bring your Wi-Fi enabled device to access the tour. No reservations required. First come, first served basis. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your desired departure time.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ferry round trip to Alcatraz Island from Pier 33
- Audio Tour on Alcatraz Island 45min
- Entrance/admission fee to Alcatraz Island
- Cruise for 60min
- Transportation to and from the Pier 33 or Pier 39 (make your own way there)
- Food and Beverage
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Tried to book a family tour for Alcatraz. Purchased tickets and was unable to download or print tickets as prompted. It did not give ANY other info so I researched and found that HUNDREDS of people have had problems and that they are a SCAM. I tried to call and reverse our purchase and the company REFUSED. Steer clear of this company!!!! ... Book your tours through your hotel.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-152424P5
Similar Tours & Activities