Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket
Discover a unique view. An experience beyond the everyday. See the rise of New York as you ascend in a SkyPod™ elevator to the top. Surround yourself with the rhythms of the city in the See Forever Theater. Learn incredible stories of New York from our Skyline Concierges at City Pulse. Indulge your senses with a menu of local favorites at ONE Dine or enjoy a drink above the clouds at ONE Mix.
Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Think you’ve seen New York? Think again. Come for the wonder, stay for the wine. Elevate your senses, only at One World Observatory.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket (Skip the ticket line and proceed to security)
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In accordance is New York City law, all OWO visitors must provide proof of at least one shot of an FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine, and a valid photo ID. Acceptable proof includes a hard copy or photo of CDC vaccination card; NYC COVID Safe App or NY State Excelsior Pass; or vaccine record.
Average 4.55 out of 5 stars based on 612 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities