New York Hip-Hop Tour
If you're into hip-hop, or want to see another side of NYC, take a tour with one of hip-hop's Grandmasters! Suitable for all ages, this one-of-a-kind experience takes you on an interactive cultural tour of Manhattan, Harlem and the Bronx, and reveals the true meaning of hip-hop.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hush Hip Hop Tours, New York City, NY
The original Hip-Hop sightseeing experience
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Neighborhood covering the north section of Manhattan Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
The symbol of the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s, the Apollo is still the place to perform in Harlem. Walk of Fame
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bronx, Bronx, New York
The Birthplace of Hip Hop
1520 Sedgwick Avenue, Bronx, NY
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: 1235 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
- 3 hour tour
- Transport by luxury coach
- Live entertainment
- Celebrity guide
- Entry/Admission - Hush Hip Hop Tours
- Entry/Admission - Harlem
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Lunch is not included but available for purchase. Vendors accept cash only so please plan accordingly
- Saturday tours do NOT include a lunch stop
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the months of January through March reconfirmation is required due to uncertainty of New York City's weather conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 58 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
True, I may be completely biased by my background as a Hip Hop promoter/manager/educator. But this was one of the BEST tours I have ever been on. Grandmaster Caz is what sold me to take this tour, and he was completely worth every penny. The points are interesting, the tour is highly engaging and for a true Hip Hop head it was like traveling to a time and space the exists with each of us. I also brought along my 69 year old mother, and she said the tour was so interesting and informative. I will warn you there is a lot of getting gone and off the bus, and the bathroom break doesn't come into nearly the end of the 4 hours (so plan accordingly). But the bus was really comfortable. I don't know what else I can say to convince you to take this tour...but everyone should do it (btw, it seems really family friendly as on our tour there were kids to folks my mother's age).
If you love Hip Hop, then this is the tour for you! Right in the heart of Hip Hop NYC! Loved it!
Brilliant tour! Entertaining and informative. Great host!. Highly recommend it... ..
The most authentic tour I have ever had. Grand Master Caz will show NYC that even New Yourkers do not see. You will cover a lot of ground andhave so much fun!!!!! Loved it and can highly recommend!
Very fun for both us seasoned folks and the young folks. Loved meeting and interacting with Grandmaster Caz and his crew.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities