Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket Optional Upgrade to City Climb
Edge is the highest outdoor observation deck in the western hemisphere. Our unique vantage point on the western side of Manhattan lets you take in the entire skyline from one place. See all the way from the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond.
Choose to upgrade your ticket to the ultimate NYC adrenaline experience, City Climb is the World’s highest building ascent. Climbers scale the outside of a skyscraper more than 1,200 feet above the ground, then lean out and look down from the highest outdoor platform in New York City. It’s an adventure unlike any other in the world and an achievement that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Visit: Edge NYC, 30 Hudson Yards Enter on Level 4 of The Shops & Restaurants at Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2170
Edge is the highest outdoor observation deck in the Western Hemisphere with a one-of-a-kind design. It's suspended in mid-air, giving you the feeling of floating in the sky with 360-degree views you can't get anywhere else.
Look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor, lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky.
You've never experienced New York like this before.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- 360 degree views from the indoor deck on level 100
- Access to the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere
- Access to the Glass Floor, Angled Glass Walls, Skyline Steps and Eastern Point
- One free digital souvenir photo per ticket
- Optional Upgrade to City Climb: The Ultimate Skyscraping Adventure at Edge
- Entry/Admission - Edge NYC
- Food & beverage
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If optional upgrade is selected, City Climb participants must meet the following restrictions or they will be denied entry: Age: 13+; Height: 4.9ft - 6.7ft; Maximum Weight: 310lbs; Cannot be under the influence of alcohol. Climbers aged 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Climbers must be able to speak and understand English.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 3.63 out of 5 stars based on 130 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities