Edge Observation Deck - General Admission
Edge is the highest outdoor observation deck in the western hemisphere. Our unique vantage point on the western side of Manhattan lets you take in the entire skyline from one place. See all the way from the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond.
Visit: Edge, 30 Hudson Yards Enter on Level 4 of The Shops & Restaurants at Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2170
Edge is the highest outdoor observation deck in the Western Hemisphere with a one-of-a-kind design. It's suspended in mid-air, giving you the feeling of floating in the sky with 360-degree views you can't get anywhere else.
Look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor, lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky.
You've never experienced New York like this before.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- 360 degree views from the indoor deck on level 100
- Access to the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere
- Access to the Glass Floor, Angled Glass Walls, Skyline Steps and Eastern Point
- Free digital souvenir photo
- Entry/Admission - Edge
- Food & beverage
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Visitors ages 12+ must present proof that they have received at least one dose of an FDA or WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine. Proof may include the NYC COVID Safe App, Excelsior Pass, CDC Vaccination Card (or photo), or official immunization record from outside of the US.
Average 3.70 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities