Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
Sit back and unwind on a relaxing two and a half hour cruise around Manhattan Island. You'll see all the sights on the only New York cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan in its entirety.
Choose between two ticket types:
Cruise with Standard Seating which includes general admission boarding and seating available on the outdoor deck or inside the temperature-controlled cabin.
Cruise with Premium Seating which includes advanced boarding and exclusive indoor seating area in the temperature-controlled cabin with premium-cushioned seating.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, New York 10004
While you cruise, your knowledgeable tour guide acts as part entertainer and part historian, bringing the city's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. You will discover the secrets of New York City as you sail around Manhattan Island, and see three rivers, seven major bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the five boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, New York 10017
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New York 10038
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, New York 10007
One World Trade Center, also known as One World Trade, One WTC, and formerly the Freedom Tower is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan. One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the United States, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, and the seventh-tallest in the world.
Pass By: Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Home to attractions like Edge, City Climb and The Vessel, Hudson Yards is Manhattan's newest neighborhood on the west side.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, New York 10001
See the world famous Empire State Building from the East River.
Pass By: United Nations Headquarters, 405 E 42nd St, New York City, New York 10017
The United Nations Secretariat Building is a skyscraper within the headquarters of the United Nations in the Turtle Bay neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- 2.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s guides (in English)
- Outdoor deck
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Download the free Circle Line App to listen to the tour in Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and Chinese
- Restroom on board
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Available for purchase
- Available for purchase
- Available for purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Please arrive at least 30-minutes prior to the departure time for boarding.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be brought on board
- Non-English speaking guests may now download the complimentary Circle Line Sightseeing app on their mobile device from iTunes or the Google Play store. This app allows guests to listen to a guided tour while on the boat. Available languages include: Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and Chinese. Headsets are not provided.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 2414 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought