Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
Sit back and unwind on a relaxing two and a half hour cruise around Manhattan Island. You'll see all the sights on the only New York cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan in its entirety.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circle Line Cruises, W 42nd St Pier 83 W 42nd St, New York City, NY 10036
Choose to upgrade to premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. In the summer opt for the VIP package upgrade that includes a lunch (Options include Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink) at North River Lobster located on nearby Pier 83.
Cruise + Premier Seating
Put yourself in the captain's chair with first class seating, premium views, and seat service that will make you feel like you own the city! Enjoy comfortable upgraded seats, exclusive outdoor viewing area, food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat, and skip-the-line privileges to avoid long lines.
Cruise + VIP Package (Available April-September)
Premier Seating plus lunch at North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. Choose from Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer, and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
While you cruise, your knowledgeable tour guide acts as part entertainer and part historian, bringing the city's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. You will discover the secrets of New York City as you sail around Manhattan Island, and see three rivers, seven major bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the five boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s guides (in English)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Outdoor deck
- Snacks - Available for purchase
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase
- Soda/Pop - Available for purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All guests are no longer required to show proof of vaccination or wear masks in any areas of the boat.
Average 4.49 out of 5 stars based on 1156 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities