9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket
The 9/11 Memorial Museum in Lower Manhattan preserves the history of the attacks on the World Trade Center, and documents the significance of those events through building remnants, personal artifacts, first-person accounts and multimedia displays. With this admission ticket, take a self-guided tour of the museum's memorial exhibition and 3-part historical exhibition, which commemorates the 2,983 people who were killed, honors those who risked their lives to save others, and reflects on the courage and compassion shown in the aftermath.
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Through commemoration, exhibitions and educational programs, The National September 11 Memorial & Museum, a nonprofit in New York City, remembers and honors the 2,983 people killed in the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001, and February 26, 1993, as well as those who risked their lives to save others and all who demonstrated extraordinary compassion in the aftermath of the attacks.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: World Trade Center Memorial Foundation, 180 Greenwich St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Historic Sites, Historical Walking Areas
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Timed Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - World Trade Center Memorial Foundation
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Direct entry on your mobile device is available
- Ticket is for a specific date and time of entry
- All visitors will be screened by airport-style security
- No re-entry is allowed after exiting the building
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only
- Large bags, including backpacks, large umbrellas and other items deemed so, are subject to mandatory storage in the coat room
- The use of cell phones for conversation is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theater
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Museum will open offering visitors a one-way experience, which has been recommended by government guidelines for museums. Visitors will also have the option to visit the Museum’s Historical Exhibition. Audio guides and guided tours will be unavailable during the initial reopening period.
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 711 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool New York City specialist!
Product code: COOL-7195SEPT11
Similar Tours & Activities