New Orleans Zipline Swamp Tour
Zip NOLA is New Orleans' and the World's FIRST ever fully aquatic swamp zipline! With over a half mile of ziplines and suspension bridges spanning the Maurepas Swamp, Zip NOLA is the premier activity for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike. View swamp critters and the amazing swamp ecosystem from the comfort of the moss covered cypress treetops!
Zip NOLA’s facility has many amenities including a 1200 sq ft gift shop with the latest and greatest New Orleans souvenirs, gifts, and snack/beverage items. Our shop also boasts a phenomenal enclosure for our baby alligators and turtles! We also have spacious restrooms, locker storage, green space picnic area, and an expansive 2000 sq ft elevated seating area overlooking the beautiful cypress-filled Maurepas Swamp. Guests can take in breathtaking sights of moss covered cypress swamp, while they also view the many wildlife that frequent the area. Alligators can be readily seen, as well as a plethora of other swamp critters!
Zipline through the historic and beautiful Maurepas Swamp! View the prolific New Orleans swamp eco-system from the comfort of moss covered cypress treetops.
This facility is nestled on the banks of Lake Ponchartrain, in the quaint historic town of Frenier. Our course is roughly one half mile long, taking guests approximately an hour and a half to complete. Riders begin the adventure from atop our 60 foot start platform, with complete views of the magnificent Maurepas Swamp, Lake Ponchartrain, the historic town of Frenier, and even the New Orleans skyline!
As riders traverse the course, they will enjoy 5 separate zip lines, two suspension bridges, and our beautiful one of a kind spiral cypress tree staircase. Prepare yourself to become immersed in nature. Aside from the incredible scenery, riders can expect the possibility of viewing alligators, turtles, snakes, whitetail deer, wild boar, raccoons, opossums, armadillos, egrets, herons, and much more from the comfort and safety of the treetops!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Personal Protective Equipment: Helmets, Harnesses, Lanyards
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1.5 Hour Guided Swamp Zipline Tour
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 220 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our swamp ziplines are outdoors in open air. All seating areas are furthermore outdoors with high traffic areas receiving sanitization regularly. Personal protective equipment is regularly sanitized between uses. Social distancing is encouraged and there is plenty of room for guests to spread out.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities