New Orleans Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
Board your riverboat to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second-largest port!
Please note, the boat boards at 11:00am and departs promptly at 11:30am. We offer two seating times for lunch - 11:00 and 12:15pm. If you select the first lunch seating, please arrive around 10:45am and go straight to the dining room when you board the vessel.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Enjoy a two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat addition to our family. You also have the option to add on a delicious buffet lunch, including southern fried fish, red beans and rice, sausage, jambalaya, chef's salad, Italian pasta, and white chocolate bread pudding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 Hour Paddlewheel Cruise
- Live Commentary Onboard
- Live Jazz Music
- Creole-Inspired Lunch (if option selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You'll get the same authentic experience of a grand paddlewheeler on a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine.
- Anyone looking to book a group of 9 or more should contact the booking site directly. Different rates apply.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 1750 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-3780STEAM
Similar Tours & Activities
Honey Island Swamp Private Tour with Transport from New Orleans
Kayak Swamp Tour with Transportation from New Orleans
Small-Group Airboat and Plantations Tour with Gourmet Lunch from New Orleans
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
New Orleans Airboat Ride
Swamp Boat Ride and Oak Alley Plantation Tour from New Orleans