New Orleans Steamboat NATCHEZ Jazz Cruise
Board your riverboat to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second-largest port!
Please note, the boat boards at 11:00am and departs promptly at 11:30am. We offer two seating times for lunch - 11:00 and 12:15pm. If you select the first lunch seating, please arrive around 10:45am and go straight to the dining room when you board the vessel.
View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic Steamer Natchez. Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
You also have the option to add on a delicious buffet lunch.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 Hour Paddlewheel Cruise
- Boarding Begins 30 Minutes Prior to Cruise Departure
- Live Commentary Onboard
- Creole-Inspired Lunch (if option selected)
- Live Jazz by the Steamboat Stompers
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Alcoholic Beverages (Available for Purchase)
- Gift Shop Purchases
- Boarding Photographs
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is handclapped accessible to the main deck and restrooms only.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine.
- Anyone looking to book a group of 9 or more should contact the booking site directly. Different rates apply.
- Should the Steamboat NATCHEZ need to take time off, her sister vessel will be taking her place. You'll get the same authentic experience of a grand paddlewheeler on a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.37 out of 5 stars based on 2876 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought