Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans
Go beyond the typical city tour experience and see New Orleans like a local. This tour operator takes their guests beyond the typical tourist experience, relax in an enclosed air-conditioned minibus that runs every day. You'll get a great introduction to the history, culture and architecture of this magnificent city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Your tour begins when you pass through the French Quarter and travel past the mansions along Esplanade Avenue on your way to a stop in City Park where you can visit the Morning Call Cafe' for coffee and beignets, or view the Besthoff Sculpture Garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans, LA 70117
In addition, you will see the Ninth Ward, a neighborhood devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
Pass By: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
View the Garden District with it's vast mansions that line pristine boulevards.
Pass By: Warehouse District, New Orleans, LA
Drive through the Warehouse District, Faubourg Treme- one of the oldest African American neighborhoods in the country dating back to the 1700's, pass through the area formerly known as the American Sector, Home of the internationally acclaimed World War II Museum, and the Contemporary Arts Center, which is one of the country's first art institutions.
Stop At: Lake Lawn Metairie, 5100 Pontchartrain Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70124-1031
The tour also makes a brief stop at the Metairie Cemetery, where you will see the city's distinctive above-ground tombs. You'll get a great introduction to the history, culture and architecture of this magnificient city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, LA 70116-3291
The Saint Louis Cathedral is the oldest Cathedral in North America, founded as a Catholic Parish in 1720 along the Banks of the Mississippi River
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected downtown New Orleans and French Quarter hotels only
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lawn Metairie
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required for tour guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 480 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities