New Orleans #1 Haunted Ghost, Voodoo, & Vampire Tour
New Orleans is considered "The Most Haunted City" in the United States with rich paranormal history like no other. Allow our master storytellers to walk you through the realm of Ghosts, Voodoo, Vampires & More.
While on tour, you will hear the story of New Orleans' most haunted & featured location, the Lalaurie Mansion. Delve into the bone-chilling story of Mad Madam LaLaurie, considered one of our most sinister historical figures. You will leave with feelings of excitement and trepidation as you continue on to explore the streets of the French Quarter.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure for check-in at the steps of the Supreme Courthouse. Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals. Each tour is unique and may or may not include all of the stops listed above or may stop at other locations, not on this list. Please be advised this is an outdoor walking tour and we do not enter any buildings.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Your local guide will share dark, mysterious stories and legends about these French Quarter haunts, some of which involve voodoo, witchcraft, ghosts and vampires!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, 514 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130-2110
Louis Dufilho, America’s First Licensed Pharmacist, opened what is known as the Pharmacy Museum in 1816. Now, this former apothecary shop hosts an assortment of medical exhibits from the past for your viewing pleasure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
The beautiful landmark known as Jackson Square is named after the legendary General Jackson who led soldiers to victory during the Battle of New Orleans. On a Witches Brew tour, you’ll pass this location and get to view the statue of Jackson.
Pass By: Voodoo Authentica, 612 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3211
Since the 1990s, Voodoo Authentica has been crafting handmade voodoo dolls, gris-gris bags and more from Dumaine Street in the French Quarter. This is just another legendary location that visitors are pointed towards during a Witches Brew Tours voodoo tour.
Stop At: Old Ursuline Convent Museum, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2505
Find out about the legend of the Casket Girls and how they were thought to be the first North American Vampires.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
As you explore the French Quarter you will learn about the horrifying tales of slaves at the LaLaurie House and learn about various other ghostly and ghastly characters of New Orleans's sordid past.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3120
Visit one of New Orleans' oldest structures, and some of the former resident souls. Formerly the site of infamous Jean Lafitte’s illicit privateer operation, it's one of the most haunted buildings in the French Quarter.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Does not enter buildings
- Entry/Admission - New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Ursuline Convent Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lalaurie Mansion
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Masks are recommended while on tour for guests who are not vaccinated.
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 1412 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities