New Orleans Original Ghost, Voodoo, Vampire, and More Tour
New Orleans is considered "The Most Haunted City" in the United States with rich paranormal history like no other. Allow our master storytellers to walk you through the realm of Ghosts, Voodoo, Vampires & More.
While on tour, you will hear the story of New Orleans' most haunted & featured location, the Lalaurie Mansion. Delve into the bone-chilling story of Mad Madam LaLaurie, considered one of our most sinister historical figures. You will leave with feelings of excitement and trepidation as you continue on to explore the streets of the French Quarter.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure for check-in at 311 Exchange Place. Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals. Each tour is unique and may or may not include all of the stops listed above or may stop at other locations, not on this list. This is an outdoor walking tour and we do not enter any buildings until the House of Spirits at the end!
Tour sizes at a maximum of 28 guests or 15 guests for the VIP option.
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Your local guide will share dark, mysterious stories and legends about these French Quarter haunts, some of which involve voodoo, witchcraft, ghosts and vampires!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, 514 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Louis Dufilho, America’s First Licensed Pharmacist, opened what is known as the Pharmacy Museum in 1816. Now, this former apothecary shop hosts an assortment of medical exhibits from the past for your viewing pleasure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jackson Square, 701 Decatur St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
The beautiful landmark known as Jackson Square is named after the legendary General Jackson who led soldiers to victory during the Battle of New Orleans. On a Witches Brew tour, you’ll pass this location and get to view the statue of Jackson.
Pass By: Voodoo Authentica, 612 Dumaine St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
Since the 1990s, Voodoo Authentica has been crafting handmade voodoo dolls, gris-gris bags and more from Dumaine Street in the French Quarter. This is just another legendary location that visitors are pointed towards during a Witches Brew Tours voodoo tour.
Pass By: Old Ursuline Convent Museum, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
Find out about the legend of the Casket Girls and how they were thought to be the first North American Vampires.
Pass By: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
As you explore the French Quarter you will learn about the horrifying tales of slaves at the LaLaurie House and learn about various other ghostly and ghastly characters of New Orleans's sordid past.
Stop At: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
Visit one of New Orleans' oldest structures, and some of the former resident souls. Formerly the site of infamous Jean Lafitte’s illicit privateer operation, it's one of the most haunted buildings in the French Quarter.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details:
1136 Decatur St, 1136 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Local guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.57 out of 5 stars based on 8487 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought