French Quarter Ghosts and Spirits Tour with Augmented Reality
A Ghost tour with a twist! See haunted sites in the French Quarter on this 2-hour small-group ghost tour of New Orleans (max of 22 per group.) This is the only one that features 2 augmented reality experiences created by artist Marcus Brown. Hear ghostly legends and lore from your entertaining guide, who shares eerie tales featured on the History Channel. With its colorful past and unique traditions, it’s no wonder that so many New Orleans’ homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators!
This walking tour includes 2 augmented reality experiences with more in development. Gray Line commissioned native New Orleanian Marcus Brown, a sculptor, painter, inventor, musician and educator whose work includes national and international exhibits and performances.
*The AR exhibits are compatible with iPhone or iPad. It is not necessary to download an app to participate. Guide will offer other viewing options to Android users. Standard data & internet usage required.*
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
When it rains in the French Quarter of New Orleans, the locals swear that a beautiful voice floats out of the mist. After you hear the story of ‘Bloody’ O'Reilly vs. Pere Dagobert – an 18th-century priest of St Louis Cathedral – you just might hear the singing rain too!
Start your ghost tour at Jackson Brewery, where you’ll meet your entertaining guide and set off to various haunted sites. There's no guarantee you will spot a ghost, but you'll see where you're most likely to meet one!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: New Orleans Creole Cookery, 508 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Hear the tale of the bizarre love triangle.
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
The most haunted house in New Orleans!
Stop At: Muriel's Jackson Square, 801 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Hear details of the Ghost Table.
Stop At: Old Ursuline Convent Museum, 1100 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116
Famous stories include the Casket Girls of New Orleans.
Stop At: New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, 514 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Hear the stories of Doctor Dupas' secret experiments
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Augmented reality experiences created by local artist Marcus Brown
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Alternate Routes: Due to uneven and narrow paths, alternate routes may be necessary for guests traveling in wheelchairs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.66 out of 5 stars based on 247 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought