Small-Group French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl
Local Love! Savor the cocktails, culinary accompaniments and some history of New Orleans with this 3-hour cocktail and food tour of the French Quarter. Signature cocktails and some local ingredients. Walking dinner party atmosphere with professional and fun guide. High end, bespoke experience with authentic tastings in a casual and unique New Orleans setting . People passionate. We love New Orleans!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Meet your guide in the heart of the French Quarter to embark on your 3-hour walking tour of world-class restaurants.
Your passionate guide will escort you to famous restaurants in the French Quarter, including a few that are commonly mentioned in cookbooks.
Learn about the rich legacy of fine food in the French Quarter and which hotspots to check out on your own later; you can even work with your guide to customize the tour to your interests.
By the end of the tour, you’ll have a full belly and a better understanding of the fundamental dishes that make up New Orleans cuisine.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Napoleon House, 500 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The century-old Napoleon House is a French Quarter icon. This 200-year old landmark is famous for its Pimm's Cup cocktail and was a refuge for the exiled ex-Emperor of France.
Stop At: New Orleans Creole Cookery, 508 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Stop at this restaurant famous for its Cajun and Creole cuisine.
Stop At: Cane and Table, 1113 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Visit this Havana-style restaurant.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 05:00 PM
- Return Details: 600 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- 4 food tastings
- 4 cocktail tastings
- 4 stops
- Additional alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Guests must be over 21 for alcoholic consumption and may be asked to present valid identification.
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. This tour highlights set tastings and does not guarantee substitutions at this time. Please advise us of any true food allergies. Note: Many authentic Louisiana dishes include pork.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 135 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities