City Sightseeing New Orleans Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With a 1 day or 3 day ticket, sightseers can discover New Orleans on this thoroughly enjoyable unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll enjoy access to 18 tour stops along the route where you can experience the very best of New Orleans, including Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Canal Street, the Garden District, the Louisiana Superdome and much more! With the 1 day ticket you'll be entitled to a free walking tour of Lafayette Cemetery, and with the 3 day ticket you'll additionally get free walking tours of the French Quarter and the Garden District, so you can really get stuck in to the local way of life!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Jackson Square - Start your sightseeing journey at the wonderfully vibrant Jackson Square. This is seen as the first stop on the tour, but you can actually hop-on hop-off at any point along the route as many times as you want within your chosen time period. You'll get a real sense of the history and culture behind New Orleans at this fantastic public space as you come across architecture, statues, musicians and street performers!
- French Market Place - Next up on your unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour is the fabulous French Market. This is another chance to really get a taste of the local culture, quite literally! New Orleans is well known for its food, and here you can tuck into some Jambalaya, or even just grab some of your own ingredients from the market.
- Esplanade Avenue
- Tremé / Lafitte
- Basin St. Station
- Canal Street
- Harrah's Casino
- Central Business District
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome - For those sports fans on this double-decker bus tour, you'll get a chance to hop-off at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The stadium is home to the New Orleans Saints, one-time Super Bowl champions. Perhaps this could be your chance to experience an American Football match!
- The National WWII Museum - Hop-off at this museum to discover the fascinating story of America's contribution to the Second World War. This attraction is recognised as the national museum for WWII in the US, and it's an unmissable fixture for those history enthusiasts on the bus!
- Magazine Street
- Garden District - From the open-top deck enjoy panoramic views of the blissful and beautiful Garden District. Here you'll discover some very impressive houses, as the area is brimming with historic mansions. Be sure to listen to the audio guide for some interesting facts as you make your way round!
- Saint Charles Avenue
- Mardi Gras World
- Arts District New Orleans
French Quarter / Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World / Jackson Square / Garden District / The National WWII Museum / Harrah's Casino New Orleans / Mercedes-Benz Superdome / Magazine Street / French Market / Algiers Ferry / Basin St. Station / Tour Treme' / City Sightseeing / Arts District of New Orleans
Operates: 09:30am - 15:30pm, frequency - every 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Unlimited hop on hop off for the time period selected at check-out (1 day or 3 day)
- Live tour guide
- Lafayette Cemetery self-guided walking tour included on both 1 day and 3 day tickets.
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shops, attractions etc.
- French Quarter guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Garden District guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 3:30pm
- Full Tour Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lafayette Cemetery self- guided tour: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. Startin point - Bus stop 12
- French Quarter walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting Point - Bus stop 1
- Garden District walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting point - Bus stop 12.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.19 out of 5 stars based on 614 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5694NOHOHO