City Sightseeing New Orleans Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With our 1 day ticket, sightseers can discover New Orleans on this thoroughly enjoyable unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll enjoy access to 19 tour stops along the route where you can experience the very best of New Orleans, including Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Canal Street, the Garden District, the Louisiana Superdome and much more! With the 1-day ticket you can really get stuck in to the local way of life!
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 700 Decatur St, 700 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA - Stop 1 - Jackson Square - Stop here for Jackson Square, City Sightseeing Ticket Office, St Louis Cathedral and Beignets at one of the cafes
- French Market Place, French Market Pl, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA - Near St Peters Street & Ursulines Avenue - Stop here for French Market Collonade and French Market & Flea Market
- Esplanade Avenue, Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA, USA - Near St Peters Street & Ursulines Avenue - stop here for Farmers Market & Flea Market, Old US Mint - A Louisiana State Museum and Frenchman Street Music Clubs
- Tremé / Lafitte, Tremé / Lafitte, New Orleans, LA, USA - Rampart & Ursulines Avenue - Stop here for St Augustine Church & Tomb of the Unknown Slave
- Basin St. Station, 501 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA - City Sightseeing Information Centre, St Louis Cemetery (when open), Armstrong Park & Congo Square.
- 500 Canal St #2210, 500 Canal St #2210, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Canal Street - stop here for Bourbon Street, Royal Street, Chartres Street and Canal Street Hotels
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen, 1 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Riverfront Creole Queen stop - Convention Centre Boulevard & Poydras. Stop here for Paddlewheeler Creole Queen, Spanish Plaza, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, The Shops at Canal Place
- Central Business District, Central Business District, New Orleans, LA, USA - Poydras & Carondolet - stop here for Lafayette Square and Gallier Hall.
- 601 Loyola Ave, 601 Loyola Ave, New Orleans, LA 70113, USA - Mercedes Benz Superdome - stop near Dave & Buster's restaurant
- The National WWII Museum, 945 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Stop here for the National WWII Museum, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, Contemporary Arts Centre & Confederate Civil War Museum
- Magazine Street, Magazine St, New Orleans, LA, USA - Stop near Magazine Street & Jackson Avenue - stop here for Magazine Street shops and restaurants
- Garden District, Garden District, New Orleans, LA, USA - Stop is near Magazine Street & Washington Avenue - stop here for Magazine Street shops and restaurants, Garden District Walking Tour (when operating), Lafayette Cemetery (when open).
- Magazine Street, Magazine St, New Orleans, LA, USA - Stop near Magazine Street & Ninth Street - stop here for Magazine Street shops and restaurants
- Saint Charles Avenue, St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA, USA - Stop near St Charles Avenue & Louisiana Avenue - stop here for St Charles Avenue Streetcar
- 2020 St Charles Ave, 2020 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Stop here for St Charles Avenue Streetcar and New Orleans CVB and Visitor Centre
- 1201 Convention Center Blvd, 1201 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Stop is located near the junction of St. Joseph Street
- Arts District New Orleans, Julia St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Stop near Julia Street & St Peters Street - stop here for The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and Julia Street shops & galleries
- Harrah's Casino, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - Stop is on St Peters Street near Poydras
- Canal Street, Canal St, New Orleans, LA, USA - Canal Place - stop here for New Orleans Premier Shopping Destination
French Quarter / Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World / Jackson Square / Garden District / The National WWII Museum / Harrah's Casino New Orleans / Caesars Superdome / Magazine Street / French Market / Algiers Ferry / Basin St. Station / Tour Treme' / City Sightseeing / Arts District of New Orleans / St. Louis Cathedral / Lafayette Cemetery No.1 / French Market / New Orleans Jazz Museum / St. Augustine Church / St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 / Bourbon Street / Louis Armstrong Park / Congo Square / Chartres Street / Spanish Plaza / Audubon Aquarium / Lafayette Square / Gallier House / Caesars Superdome / Ogden Museum of Southern Art / Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans / Memorial Hall Confederate Civil War Museum / Magazine Street / The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
Operates: 09:30am - 5:30pm (last tour departure for full loop is 4pm), frequency - every 30 minutes
Times subject to change at any time, please check locally for latest timetable.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
12/13/2022 - 3/31/2024
4/1/2024 - 3/31/2025
Monday - Sunday : 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday : 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
- Unlimited hop on hop off for one day
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shops, attractions etc.
- Live tour guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 5:30pm (starts at 4pm to get the full loop in before 5:30pm)
- Full Tour Duration: 90 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Please note that during busy periods, frequency and capacity may be affected so please check locally for the latest timings.
- Wheelchair accessible buses- guests are welcome to inquire about accessibility on the next bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.42 out of 5 stars based on 3376 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought