New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup
See the Cajuns of the Bayou living and surviving in harmony with the swamps. Here, the waterways are their highways. From the relaxed comfort of our covered New Orleans Swamp Tour Boats, you will drift slowly past a 2000 year old Indian Burial Mound, a Cajun cemetery and a fishing village! You'll admire the wildlife that made the Barataria Swamps the Crown Jewel of the Louisiana Purchase. Here, birds, snakes, turtles, fur animals, and gators - the king of the swamp - are easily spotted in Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Pass By: Mississippi River, Louisiana
Travel along the Mississippi River to reach your destination in the swamps
Stop At: Barataria Preserve, Marrero, Louisiana
On this tour, you will enjoy a fully narrated swamp tour by one of our local captains on the comfort of a swamp tour boat. Our tour boats feature a roof, cushioned seats, windows that can be raised or lowered for the weather, restroom, and plenty of standing and walking room. You may even experience a close encounter with some of the local swamp life. The Swamp Tour by Tour Boat with Pickup does include ground transportation.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Professional guide
- Swamp boat tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from downtown New Orleans hotels only)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Folding wheelchairs are allowed, but the driver is not allowed to pick up a person to help them gain entrance. The customer must get into the minibus by themselves or with assistance from family or friends.
- Please note you are not guaranteed to see a gator. They hibernate in winter months but are easily spotted in spring, summer, and fall.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 448 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought