Belle Meade Guided Mansion Tour with Complimentary Wine Tasting
History and hospitality...two words that have been at the foundation of Belle Meade for over 200 years. In the 1800s, Belle Meade was one of the largest and wealthiest private estates in Nashville, raising the nation's finest thoroughbred race horses. Having hosted celebrities, presidents, generals, and a wealth of revered turfmen, Belle Meade became Nashville's first attraction. Located just seven miles west of downtown Nashville, today this sanctuary of Southern hospitality offers Guided Tours, Food and Wine Pairings, Bourbon Tastings, Segway Tours, outstanding Gift Shops, Nashville's first Winery, an on-site Restaurant, an Outdoor Game Court, and some of the most beautiful Grounds in Nashville
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Visit: Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery, 110 Leake Ave, Nashville, TN 37205-3706
Upon arrival, please check in at the Belle Meade Visitors Center. There you may present your prepaid admission ticket for entry. After your guided Mansion tour is complete, enjoy a complimentary wine tasting. The Grounds of Belle Meade, which are 30 acres and designated as an Arboretum, are self-guided. We suggest allowing two hours total for the guided tour and self guided tour of the grounds.
Additionally, Belle Meade offers Wine and Food Pairings, Guided Segway Tours, and Bourbon Tastings. An onsite restaurant, The Belle Meade Meat & Three, is also available. Access to the Outdoor Game Court featuring Bocce Ball, Corn Hole, Croquet, and Horse-shoes is included with your paid admission.
The property and buildings close at 5pm. If you are purchasing tickets for the 4pm tour, please plan to view the grounds and buildings prior to your guided tour of the mansion.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- 45-Minute Guided Tour of Belle Meade Mansion with Professional Guide
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the On-Site Belle Meade Winery
- Access to the property for a Self-Guided Tour of the Grounds and Outbuildings
- Free On-Site Parking Available
- Visit the thoroughbred horse farm, or leave time for a bourbon tasting
- Entry/Admission - Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking on site is free
- Arrive 20 minutes before your tour time and redeem your voucher at our Visitor Service desk. They will direct you to your tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The grounds are wheelchair accessible and the first floor of the Mansion is also wheelchair accessible with a ramp to the side porch. Please bring your own wheelchair, walker, cane, or scooter to ensure your comfort. There is an elevator that provides service between the lower and upper levels of the Visitor Center.
- We suggest a minimum of 2 hours on site for the guided tour, complimentary wine tasting, and self-guided tour of Grounds, Outbuildings and Shopping. If you are on the last tour of the day please plan to see the grounds prior to your tour. Grounds and Outbuildings are locked at 5pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- For your safety, please maintain social distancing guidelines while on our grounds. Tours are being run with reduced capacity.
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 220 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities