Belle Meade Plantation Guided Mansion Tour
Embark on a 45minute journey into Belle Meade Plantation, which is 5,400 acres thoroughbred with a horse farm. See a Greek Revival Mansion, deer park, train station and rock quarry which supported five generations of owners over the years. Belle Meade Plantation to this day, still retains 34 acres of its original property and several outbuildings including the Mansion and original homestead. Step back in time and explore one of the most historic plantations of its time with a guide. This tour includes entrance fees.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Visit: Belle Meade Plantation, 5025 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205-2810
Meet your guide at the Belle Meade Plantation Mansion for a walk through the historic mansion with a knowledgeable costumed guide. This tour will take you into, and through almost every room of the mansion. Belle Meade is recognized as the premiere thoroughbred nursery in America during the 1800s, and the people who made it what it was. After your guided tour, enjoy a complimentary wine tasting at our beautiful winery. The grounds at Belle Meade are self-guided and are available to explore both before and after the tour. Today Belle Meade Plantation retains 34 acres of its original property and several outbuildings including the Mansion and original homestead. Today’s site functions as an educational resource dedicated to the preservation of Tennessee’s Victorian architecture, history and equestrian history.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Belle Meade Plantation, 5025 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205-2810
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- 1-Hour Tour of Belle Meade Mansion with Professional Guide
- Complimentary Wine Tasting
- Access to the property for a Self-Guided Tour of the Grounds and Outbuildings
- Entry/Admission - Belle Meade Plantation
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking on site is free
- Arrive 15 minutes before your tour time and redeem your voucher at our Visitor Service desk. They will direct you to your tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Our guests and staff are required to wear a cloth face covering or mask while inside our buildings. For your safety, please maintain social distancing guidelines while on our grounds. Tours will begin with 50% capacity.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable of the family history and very funny - was probably the most fun I have had on a historical tour. Would definitely recommend this option. And the complimentary wine tasting at the end was an excellent touch!!
Rob our tour guide was excellent. He was loud enough for the large group of people and very knowledgeable about the plantation. You would have thought he lived during the era.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-53883P1