Nashville’s Biggest & Wildest Party Public Tractor Tour
Our Nashville Private Party Tractor Tour, we plow through Downtown Nashville for approximately 75 minutes of nonstop fun, dancing and partying. Enjoy music, a light-up dance floor, and more while you see the city from a different perspective. Our professional tractor driver, who is fresh off the farm, takes you on an amazing journey through Music City. Your group has the whole wagon to yourself, capacity is limited to 40 people. Drinks are not sold on the wagon.For your convenience, you can purchase your drinks from Doc Holidays prior to boarding the wagon. Please note that all tours starting at 5:15pm and later are 21+ - ID Only Tours. Meaning, everyone is required to be 21+ AND have a valid, currently ID. Photos of ID's and expired ID's will not be accepted. Anyone that is not 21+ or does not have a valid ID, will NOT be permitted to board the wagon. Refunds will not be issued for those who book tours 5:15pm and later and do not qualify to ride.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
We are Nashville's only NON-STOP, wild, drinking party wagon! Current capacity is limited to 40 people
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
The Nashville Tractor operates Nashville’s biggest Tractor Party Wagons. We are the only rolling where you get non-stop partying and dancing for 75 minutes! These monster wagons have been featured in numerous music videos, news stories and reality shows on MTV like Siesta Keys. Hell yes, Size Matters, when it comes to partying so party big. Our party wagon is packed with ice cold beers and other drinks to get your party started so no need to BYOB and carry your drinks around town. All beverages supplied by our partner bar Doc Holliday’s via an onboard cash/credit bar.
The Nashville Tractor is the low price leader in fun! Not only are we voted the #1 party tour, but we are also the best deal in Nashville (keep your extra money for BEER!)
Strap on your boots, grab your friends, and come experience a one-of-a-kind Nashville Party on our wagon pulled by a bright red Case IH Tractor. Current capacity is limited to 40 people.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 75-Minute Public Tractor Tour of Downtown Nashville
- Music, Dance Floor, stereo system, horse saddle seats
- LED Lighting
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Nashville
- Alcoholic Beverages - For your convenience, drinks can be purchased at Doc Holidays Saloon prior to boarding the wagon.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is not a child friendly tour.
- Not a narrated sightseeing tour.
- Please make sure to leave a valid email address and phone number when booking. You will receive a link via text message and email 24 hours after your tour that will contain your photos. You will be able to share that link with all in your group and on your social pages.
- Please note that all tours starting at 5:15pm and later are 21+ - ID Only Tours. Meaning, everyone is required to be 21+ AND have a valid, currently ID. Photos of ID's and expired ID's will not be accepted. Anyone that is not 21+ or does not have a valid ID, will NOT be permitted to board the wagon. Refunds will not be issued for those who book tours 5:15pm and later and do not qualify to ride.
- Drinks can be purchased at Doc Holliday's Saloon prior to boarding the wagon
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 89 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities