Nashville Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour
Climb aboard and enjoy a live-narrated 90-Minute Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Nashville with 14 stops. Tours depart daily from 930am - 4pm approximately every half hour. Stay on for the 90-minute tour or Hop-On and Off all day and enjoy Nashville at your own pace. Experience Lower Broadway, Music Row, Centennial Park, the Ryman Auditorium, Marathon Village, Country Music Hall of Fame, Belmont Mansion, Johnny Cash Museum, the Gulch, Tennessee State Capital and more!
Nashville Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 201 Broadway - Downtown Nashville
- Ryman Auditorium - Ryman Auditorium
- Walk of Fame Park - Music Walk of Fame Park
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tennessee State Capitol - Tennessee State Capitol/TPAC
- Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum - Musician's Hall of Fame
- Nashville Farmers' Market - Nashville Farmer's Market
- Capitol View Avenue - Capitol View
- Marathon Village - Marathon Village - Shops/Food
- Centennial Park - Centennial Park/Parthenon
- Midtown - Midtown Nashville
- Belmont Mansion - Belmont Mansion/ Belmont University
- The Union Station Nashville Yards, Autograph Collection - Union Station/Frist Center
- The Gulch - Station Inn, Lucchesse Boots, Turnip Truck , What Lifts You Wings and other murals. Shopping and dining.
Ryman Auditorium / Music City Walk of Fame / Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum / Nashville Farmers' Market / Marathon Village / Centennial Park / Nashville Parthenon / Music Row / Belmont Mansion / Frist Art Museum / The Gulch
Operates: Tours depart approximately every half hour from 9:30-4pm Daily
**Due to road closures associated with CMA Fest, stops 1 - 4 will be closed 06/08/22 - 06/12/22. Tours can be picked up at any other stop, or you may begin at our tour starting location at Stop number 6, Musician's Hall of Fame, located at 401 Gay Street.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour does not operate on July 4th, Thanksgiving, or Christmas Day.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to road closures associated with CMA Fest, stops 1 - 4 will be closed 06/08/22 - 06/12/22. Tours can be picked up at any other stop, or you may begin at our tour starting location at Stop number 6, Musician's Hall of Fame, located at 401 Gay Street.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.62 out of 5 stars based on 343 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities