Nashville Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Discover Nashville at your leisure with a one-day ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour. Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of Nashville at your own pace.
Known as "Music City", Nashville is filled with exciting attractions, famous live entertainment venues, renowned restaurants and interesting specialty shops. From its days as a frontier fort to being christened the "Country Music Capital of the World", Nashville celebrates its culture throughout the city. Take in a show at Opryland, the renowned Ryman Auditorium, the Bluebird Café or at one of the legendary honky-tonks along Broadway like Tootsie's Orchid Lounge. Experience the city's heritage at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Bicentennial Mall State Park and pay homage to the "Man in Black" at the Johnny Cash Museum.
The city's vibrant atmosphere and its Southern hospitality come alive during a hop-on hop-off tour. Take this unique journey through time to learn about Nashville's early settlers, influential citizens and country music royalty. During the tour, your conductor provides a fascinating and entertaining narration filled with humor and little known facts about Nashville. You will see local points of interest, architectural landmarks and iconic places that have served as the backdrop for your favorite music videos, movies and television shows.
Nashville is more than just music. It hosts designer stores, hip breweries, artisan wineries and laid-back coffee shops as well as Belmont University and Vanderbilt University that infuse the city with youth, energy and a festive spirit. A hop-on hop-off tour is the best way to get an introduction to the city that has drawn musicians and music lovers who have stayed for everything that this intriguing community has to offer. Explore shops, restaurants and attractions along the route at your own pace. When you are ready, just hop aboard the next trolley. One comes along every few minutes.
The Hop-on, Hop-off Trolley Tour includes stops at the following locations:
• Lower Broadway
• Riverfront Station
• Country Music Hall of Fame
• Johnny Cash & Goo Goo
• Ryman Auditorium
• Tennessee Performing Arts Center
• Musicians Hall of Fame
• Farmer's Market
• Marathon Motorworks/Antique Archaeology
• The Parthenon/Centennial Park
• Vanderbilt University
• Belmont Mansion
• Bobby's Idle Hour/Music Row
• The Gulch
• The Frist Center
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tour commences with boarding at any of the following stops: • Lower Broadway • Riverfront Station • Country Music Hall of Game • Johnny Cash & Goo Goo • Ryman Auditorium • Tennessee Performing Arts Center • Musicians Hall of Fame • Farmer's Market • Marathon Motorworks/Antique Archaeology • The Parthenon/Centennial Park • Vanderbilt University • Belmont Mansion • Bobby's Idle Hour/Music Row • The Gulch • The Frist Center
- Duration: 90 to 480 minutes (Approx.)
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 81 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
This was by far the best decision I made for this trip! I had a group of five and we liked the tour so much we did the full tour two times!
We wanted an easy way to get oriented to Nashville and having taken Hop Off Hop On in cities everywhere ... there was no question that would do it again. We joined a trolly near Vanderbilt University (close to our Airbnb)
Drivers were especially kind to let us include our Golden Retriever who serves as a Therapy Dog in an airport program.... on the ride.
We booked our tour in advance of arriving in Nashville that made our itinerary helpful on a day to day basis.
The ride (although through lots of traffic) was a pleasure! It took us through tourist attractions and gave us time to get dropped off where we wanted.
The drivers were very knowledgeable and made the trip interesting!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5046NASH_OTT
Similar Tours & Activities