Best of Nashville City Sightseeing Tour on Double Decker Bus
Looking to learn more about Nashville in a flash? Then our fun-filled, one-hour city tour is a must! This Music City tour is perfect for guests on a short visit and locals looking to see a whole new side of Nashville. Specifically designed to showcase the best of Nashville, this trip highlights over 100 points of interest. Our informative and passionate local guides take guests on an open-air, double-decker adventure they are sure to never forget! Top Nashville sites on this tour include Ryman Auditorium, Riverfront Train Station, Historic Lower Broadway, 2nd Ave/Market St, Nissan Stadium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Frist Center for the Visual Arts & Union Station, Vanderbilt University, Parthenon at Centennial Park, Tennessee State Capitol, Bicentennial Mall & Farmers Market, Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum/GRAMMY Museum Gallery, and Printers Alley.
Stop At: Gray Line Tours, Nashville, Tennessee 37201
The New Nashville City Tour offered through Gray Line Nashville. Experience Music City in just one hour on this new Nashville City Tour. From the comfort of an open-air double-decker bus, you will see over 100 points of interest throughout the city from a fun, local guide. This must-do tour is great for guests on a short visit to Nashville offering four different times to choose from.
Some of the sights you will see during this hour long tour include the Ryman Auditorium, Nissan Stadium on Titans Way, the Country Music Hall of Fame, Music City Center, the State Capital, Parthenon at Centennial Park, Vanderbilt University, Riverfront Train Station, and Historic Lower Broadway.
Pass By: Centennial Park, 2500 W End Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37232
This downtown park has jogging paths, grassy spots for picnics and a small lake for paddle boating. Home to Nashville's The Parthenon.
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is the home of this popular American art form, safeguarding over 2.5 million artifacts, with two expansive floors of gallery space featuring permanent- and limited- engagement exhibits.
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, Tennessee 37219
Best known as the home of the Grand Ole Opry. This is the exact spot where bluegrass was born—where Johnny Cash met June Carter, where souls were saved and a slice of history was nearly lost
Pass By: Nashville Parthenon, 2600 W End Ave, Centennial Park, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
The Parthenon is a full scale replica of the Parthenon in Athens, Greece.
Pass By: Tennessee State Capitol, 600 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37243
The grounds around this majestic neo-classical building offer statues of many historic figures, plus the graves of President Polk and his wife.
Pass By: Nissan Stadium, 1 Titans Way, Nashville, Tennessee 37213
Nashville football stadium and home of the NFL team, Tennessee Titans.
Pass By: Vanderbilt University, 2201 W End Ave, Nashville, Tennessee 37235
Founded in 1873, it was named in honor of New York shipping and rail magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt.
Pass By: Frist Art Museum, 919 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Since opening in 2001, the Frist Center for Visual Arts has hosted a spectacular array of art from around the world. Not only an important cultural focal point for the city of Nashville, it is also a significant architectural structure, occupying one of Nashville’s great historic landmarks, the former main post office.
Pass By: Music City Center, 201 Rep John Lewis Way S, Nashville, Tennessee 37203
The Music City Center is a convention complex located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Pass By: Riverfront Park, 100 1st Ave N, Nashville, Tennessee 37201
This park features concerts, a popular carousel and an ice-skating rink.
Pass By: Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay St, Nashville, Tennessee 37201
Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum honors musicians from stars to studio players, from all genres of music.
Pass By: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N, An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, Tennessee 37201
Small, gritty street lined with some of Nashville's best bars and restaurants.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Open-Air and Air-Conditioned Seating available on Double-Decker
- See Top Nashville Attractions such as Ryman Auditorium, Nissan Stadium, and Vanderbilt University
- Transportation aboard Double-Decker Bus
- Professional Driver/Guide
- 1-Hour City Bus Tour of Nashville
- See over 100+ Nashville Points of Interest
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 790 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought