Taste of Nashville Food & Sightseeing Tour
On this early-day tour, you'll sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine and some amazing places. We'll start with a visit to a bakery with a history, then enjoy a tour of Centennial Park, where you'll learn about the Parthenon, Vanderbilt, and more. Experience whole-hog barbecue at it's very best and learn the secrets that make it so amazing. Feel the heat with authentic Nashville Hot Chicken at a unique music venue, cross the Cumberland to East Nashville for a frosty local cocktail, then finish up with an amazing local dessert. Along the way, you'll see the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, Marathon Village, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and much more!
You'll travel in our comfortable high-roof touring van with a knowledgeable and fun local guide. The very best way to experience Nashville's neighborhoods, history, and amazing local foods!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
Sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine. Experience southern specialties like slow-roasted barbecue, our signature hot chicken, and Nashville's own frosty cocktail, the Bushwhacker. You'll also visit a fun, funky neighborhood eatery for a unique twist on southern foods. We'll finish up with great local dessert that will thrill your taste buds. Along the way, you'll see the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds Stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and more! Your local guide will be more than happy to share insights and tips to help you discover the more of Nashville when on your own after the tour.
You'll travel with a small group of visitors and your local guide, who'll provide you with all the tips and insights to make your trip a success. Discover new foods, learn some fun facts, and make some new friends!
Unique Nashville foods in unique Nashville neighborhoods! Come and Roll With the Foodies!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 330 Harrison St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guests may bring beverages to enjoy along the way, at their own expense. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Gratuities always appreciated.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- You may BYOB on the van if you like, at your own expense.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests 12 and older are welcome. All guests must be registered. Sorry, infants cannot be accommodated as ride-alongs, with or without a car seat. Families with younger children may want to consider a private tour.
- Please Help Us Keep Our Community Healthy — COVID-19 Precautions Dear valued guest, We wanted to share a brief message regarding the emerging public health concerns posed by the COVID-19 virus. We are closely monitoring updates from local and national public health authorities as we do our best to navigate moving forward; We'll be taking extra measures to make sure health and hygiene are paramount, including providing ample hand sanitizer, and cleaning frequently during the event. We maintain our commitment to meeting the highest standards of health and safety, as evidenced by our current health inspection score of 100 from the TN Dept. of Health. In addition, please help to minimize the risk of exposure by following these easy measures: First and foremost, if you're not feeling well, and/or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 we kindly ask that you please reschedule for a future date. We all thank you for your cooperation and consideration of the other attendees on this matter. 2. Please avoid shaking hands and use non-contact ways to greet others. 3. Keep your hands clean with regular, thorough washing and the use of hand sanitizer, and avoid touching your face (we will be providing dedicated time for hand washing during both classes and tours). 4. After a cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue. 5. Help us to keep the space extra tidy. 6. Note that we will have gloves, tongs for food, extra hand sanitizer, and tissues available for all guests, if you choose to take advantage of these. 7. If you're on a van tour, let your guide open and close the van door each time. 8. As always, our hosts and guides are dependent on tips from happy customers. If you prefer not handling cash, consider using the Venmo or PayPal apps when possible. We thank you for your support of our studio, our tours, and our community. THANK YOU!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Reduced capacity to comply with social distancing, including seating groups of guests 6' apart in our spacious vans. All guests must wear a mask while in the van. Sanitizer and wipes will be provided at regular intervals, and common elements will be sanitized before, during, and after the tour.
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 82 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We have been to Nashville many times and taken lots of tours, this was one of our favorites. Red, our guide, was amazing. She was so much fun, showed us around town and took us to places most tours don't go. Her stories and historical information was interesting. We had a great group of people on the tour and had a lot of laughs. The food and drinks sampled were a great showcase of Nashville. Highly recommended, ask for Red!
Very interesting experience seeing the sites around Nashville. Sample a lot of delicious foods and drinks.
Loved all the little history stories and different food and drinks. Had a great variety and answered all our many questions
Curt was fabulous. Your took us to our of the way places which is what we were looking for. His narrative during the tour was perfect -- enough information mixed with humor. Highly recommend this tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26200P3
Similar Tours & Activities