Taste of Nashville Food & Sightseeing Tour
On this early-day tour, sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine and visit some amazing places along the way. We'll enjoy a frosty local cocktail, visit a bakery with a history, enjoy Centennial Park, where you'll learn about the Parthenon, Vanderbilt, and more. Experience whole-hog barbecue at it's very best and learn the secrets that make it so amazing. Feel the heat with authentic Nashville Hot Chicken and cross the Cumberland to East Nashville with its fun and funky vibe. Lots of food, fun, and local insights!
Along the way, you'll see the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, Marathon Village, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and much more!
We may substitute or alter the specific stops and foods, based on daily closures or events.
Travel in our comfortable high-roof touring van with a knowledgeable and fun local guide. The very best way to experience Nashville's neighborhoods, history, and amazing local foods!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
Sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine. Experience southern specialties like slow-roasted barbecue, our signature hot chicken, and Nashville's own frosty cocktail, the Bushwhacker. You'll also visit a fun, funky neighborhood eatery for a unique twist on southern foods. We'll finish up with great local dessert that will thrill your taste buds. Along the way, you'll see the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds Stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and more! Your local guide will be more than happy to share insights and tips to help you discover the more of Nashville when on your own after the tour.
You'll travel with a small group of visitors and your local guide, who'll provide you with all the tips and insights to make your trip a success. Discover new foods, learn some fun facts, and make some new friends!
Unique Nashville foods in unique Nashville neighborhoods! Come and Roll With the Foodies!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guests may bring beverages to enjoy along the way, at their own expense. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Gratuities always appreciated.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Guests 14 and older are welcome. All guests must be registered. Sorry, infants cannot be accommodated as ride-alongs, with or without a car seat. Families with younger children may want to consider a private tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests who are intoxicated or disruptive to other participants may be asked to leave the tour without refund.
- Please Help Us Keep Our Community Healthy — COVID-19 Precautions Dear valued guest, We wanted to share a brief message regarding the emerging public health concerns posed by the COVID-19 virus. We are closely monitoring updates from local and national public health authorities as we do our best to navigate moving forward; We'll be taking extra measures to make sure health and hygiene are paramount, including providing ample hand sanitizer, and cleaning frequently during the event. We maintain our commitment to meeting the highest standards of health and safety, as evidenced by our current health inspection score of 100 from the TN Dept. of Health. In addition, please help to minimize the risk of exposure by following these easy measures: First and foremost, if you're not feeling well, and/or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 we kindly ask that you please reschedule for a future date. We all thank you for your cooperation and consideration of the other attendees on this matter. 2. Please avoid shaking hands and use non-contact ways to greet others. 3. Keep your hands clean with regular, thorough washing and the use of hand sanitizer, and avoid touching your face (we will be providing dedicated time for hand washing during both classes and tours). 4. After a cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue. 5. Help us to keep the space extra tidy. 6. Note that we will have gloves, tongs for food, extra hand sanitizer, and tissues available for all guests, if you choose to take advantage of these. 7. If you're on a van tour, let your guide open and close the van door each time. 8. As always, our hosts and guides are dependent on tips from happy customers. If you prefer not handling cash, consider using the Venmo or PayPal apps when possible. We thank you for your support of our studio, our tours, and our community. THANK YOU!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sanitizer and wipes will be provided at regular intervals, and common elements will be sanitized before, during, and after the tour.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 214 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities