On this fun and delicious tour, sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine and visit some amazing places along the way. We'll enjoy a frosty local cocktail, visit a bakery with a history, enjoy Centennial Park, where you'll learn about the Parthenon, Vanderbilt, and more. Experience whole-hog barbecue at it's very best and learn the secrets that make it so amazing. Feel the heat with authentic Nashville Hot Chicken. Lots of food, fun, and local insights!
Along the way, you'll see sights such as the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, Marathon Village, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and much more!
We may substitute or alter the specific stops and foods, based on daily closures or events.
Travel in our comfortable high-roof touring van with a knowledgeable and fun local guide. The very best way to experience Nashville's neighborhoods, history, and amazing local foods!
Sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine. Experience southern specialties like slow-roasted barbecue, our signature hot chicken, and Nashville's own frosty cocktail, the Bushwhacker. You'll also visit a fun, funky neighborhood eatery for a unique twist on southern foods. We'll finish up with great local dessert that will thrill your taste buds. Along the way, you'll see the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds Stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and more! Your local guide will be more than happy to share insights and tips to help you discover the more of Nashville when on your own after the tour.
You'll travel with a small group of visitors and your local guide, who'll provide you with all the tips and insights to make your trip a success. Discover new foods, learn some fun facts, and make some new friends!
Unique Nashville foods in unique Nashville neighborhoods! Come and Roll With the Foodies!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Gratuities always appreciated.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Guests 14 and older are welcome. All guests must be registered. Sorry, infants cannot be accommodated as ride-alongs, with or without a car seat. Families with younger children may want to consider a private tour.
- Guests who are intoxicated or disruptive to other participants may be asked to leave the tour without refund.
This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 1146 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought