Helicopter Tour of the North Canyon with Optional Hummer Excursion
If you're heading to the Grand Canyon National Park, but want to see more - this is the tour for you! Make your own way to the heliport and board your 25-30 minute flight through the canyon for views of the Northern rim. You can upgrade your tour to include a hummer tour of the Grand Canyon National Park.
** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 21, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD15 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a memorable helicopter experience over the Southern and Northern Rims of the Grand Canyon.
You will have a "birds eye view" to this Natural Wonder of the World! After flying over the Kaibab National Forest, you will enter the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the Canyon's legendary beauty while relaxing in comfort. Have your camera ready as the colorful vistas will leave you awe-struck. These sights, only accessible from a helicopter, will sure to be a topic of discussion for years to come!
Stop At: Grandview Point, South Rim, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
If you select the 'Hummer' option, after you have landed you will travel to the Grand Canyon National Park with stops that may include Moran Point, Grandview Point, and other points of interest along the rim on an approximate 2 hour hummer tour. Your expert guide will point out all the highlights on your journey to the most picturesque parts of the Grand Canyon National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 25 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air tour from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state-of-the-art Bell Helicopter
- Professional and Knowledgeable Driver-Guide (if Hummer option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- USD15 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 21, 2022)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- If hummer option of the tour is selected, children 5 years of age and younger will be supplied with a car seat or booster seat
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Has to be experienced and the views are astounding! Desk staff were friendly and great but the ground and air crew were less affable - OK they need to be efficient, safe and professional but also need to realise that this is a dream for their customers who are not sausages in a machine?
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities