Helicopter Tour of the North Canyon with Optional Hummer Excursion
If you're heading to the Grand Canyon National Park, but want to see more - this is the tour for you! Make your own way to the heliport and board your 25-30 minute flight through the canyon for views of the Northern rim. You can upgrade your tour to include a hummer tour of the Grand Canyon National Park.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a memorable helicopter experience over the Southern and Northern Rims of the Grand Canyon.
You will have a "birds eye view" to this Natural Wonder of the World! After flying over the Kaibab National Forest, you will enter the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the Canyon's legendary beauty while relaxing in comfort. Have your camera ready as the colorful vistas will leave you awe-struck. These sights, only accessible from a helicopter, will sure to be a topic of discussion for years to come!
If you select the 'Hummer' option, after you have landed you will travel to the Grand Canyon National Park with stops that may include Moran Point, Grandview Point, and other points of interest along the rim on an approximate 2 hour hummer tour. Your expert guide will point out all the highlights on your journey to the most picturesque parts of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Duration: 25 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air tour from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state-of-the-art Bell Helicopter
- Professional and Knowledgeable Driver-Guide (if Hummer option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- If hummer option of the tour is selected, children 5 years of age and younger will be supplied with a car seat or booster seat
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Average 4.67 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We drove up from Sedona to tour Grand Canyon and booked this tour last minute. Best decision ever. Only way to see the GC and appreciate its immensity. Great pilot, smooth ride and good commentary. We did the south Rim hikes and many view points but the helicopter was the best view all around.
Has to be experienced and the views are astounding! Desk staff were friendly and great but the ground and air crew were less affable - OK they need to be efficient, safe and professional but also need to realise that this is a dream for their customers who are not sausages in a machine?
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6613P14
Similar Tours & Activities