Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour with Optional Sunset Views
Take your Grand Canyon visit up a notch and venture into the Grand Canyon National Park on a 2-hour Hummer tour. The adventure begins once you board a Hummer specifically designed for sightseeing. Each Hummer can accommodate 13 passengers, and the stadium style seating provides excellent views from all seats. Travel to some of the most popular lookout points the park has to offer and learn interesting facts about its history as a driver/guide provides commentary from point to point. Be sure to capture the amazing views of this once-in-a-lifetime Grand Canyon experience!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
We will visit 3-4 viewpoints at the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. At each viewpoint, guests will explore the area, with plenty of time for photos.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Customized sightseeing Hummer (open-air in the warmer months; enclosed in the colder months)
- Multiple stops within Grand Canyon National Park
- Great photo opportunities
- Each Hummer seats 13 passengers
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant/Child seats are available on request
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchairs that can be folded and stored can be accommodated on this tour.
- This tour takes place at Grand Canyon National Park, and does not include pick up from Las Vegas (approximately 5 hours away).
- If you are checking in at our ofice, we are located at 469 State Route 64 Tusayan AZ 86023, BEFORE you get to the National Park Entrance. We are NOT located in Grand Canyon Village.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Per National Park Service Requirements, masks are required for all passengers and drivers in the Hummer while inside the National Park.
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 48 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities