Grand Canyon Landmarks Tour by Airplane with Optional Hummer Tour
See some of the most striking scenery the Grand Canyon has to offer on this morning or afternoon fixed-wing airplane flight. Soar over the eastern part of the canyon, admiring Zuni Point, the Desert View Watchtower, Point Imperial, the Painted Desert and the Kaibab National Forest. Take advantage of once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities as in-flight narration provides facts, figures and historical anecdotes about the sights you see. This scenery-packed tour provides an excellent overview of the Grand Canyon in a short amount of time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Capture amazing views of the Grand Canyon from above
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Zuni Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Witness the depth of the Grand Canyon while flying over this part of its region
Pass By: Point Imperial Drive, AZ State Route 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86022
Known to be the highest overlook within the national park from the ground, capture the stunning beauty from above
Pass By: Grand Canyon Desert View Watchtower, Desert View Dr. Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
See major Grand Canyon landmarks including Desert View Watchtower
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Follow the mighty Colorado River through the Grand Canyon
Pass By: Kaibab National Forest, Arizona, USA
Take in the vast and lush pine forest that borders the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
If the Hummer option is selected, you'll meet your tour at the terminal after your flight. Enjoy an 2-hour open air hummer tour that will take you to various lookouts along the South Rim.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Yavapai Point is one of the most scenic points along the South Rim. Your guide will choose lookout points that will allow you the best views, avoiding crowded lookout points so you can enjoy a more tranquil and personal experience.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 40-minute scenic air tour by fixed-wing airplane
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- Entry/Admission - Yavapai Point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs (136 kg) or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the plane. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles / planes will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 51 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities