Grand Canyon West Admission Ticket
Only a two hour drive from Las Vegas, Laughlin and Lake Havasu, the West Rim provides guests with an opportunity to experience the awe-inspiring canyon from many different perspectives. Walk the glass panels on the Skywalk and take in the epic views at Guano Point and Eagle Point plus an array of other activities.
Visit: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Only a two hour drive from Las Vegas, Laughlin, and Lake Havasu, the West Rim provides guests with an opportunity to experience the awe-inspiring canyon from many different perspectives.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
This 10-foot wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge extends 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon. Look down and you can see right through the glass platform 4,000 feet to the floor of the Canyon below. This engineering marvel offers unparalleled views of one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders.
Nervous about walking on glass almost a mile above the floor of the Grand Canyon? Have no fear—the Skywalk is strong enough to hold seventy fully loaded 747 passenger jets.
After walking the Sky visit the Skywalk Gift Shop and pick up souvenirs to remember your walk and the grandeur of the Canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Eagle Point, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
While the Skywalk is certainly a highlight, there’s much more to enjoy here at Eagle Point, which was named after a natural rock formation that looks like an eagle. You can watch Native American dances in the amphitheater, visit the Native American Village, and shop at Creations by Native Hands located by the Native American Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Guano Point, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
One of the most dramatic viewpoints of the Grand Canyon, this location is anything but a quick stop. Take the “Highpoint Hike” for stunning, 360-degree views of the Canyon. Be careful because there are no railings. Visit the remnants of a historic tram that once stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine. Dine right on the edge of the canyon at Guano Point Café and peruse Native American jewelry and crafts while interacting with Tribal Members at the Hualapai Market.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Cabins at Grand Canyon West, Quartermaster Point Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
** CURRENTLY CLOSED ** The Hualapai Ranch is our take on an old west town. In addition to its fantastic location, the Hualapai Ranch offers exciting recreational activities like horseback riding and the zip line. We also have the Root Beer Saloon where you can pick up ice cream, sodas, ice cream floats, and other beverages to cool you off in the summer heat.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
- Duration: 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8/1/2020 - 11/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Admission to Grand Canyon West
- Skywalk Ticket (If option selected)
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Shuttle Transportation at Grand Canyon West
- Access to 3 Viewpoints: Eagle Point, Guano Point and Hualapai Ranch
- Food and Beverages (unless option selected)
- Skywalk Tickets (unless option selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-76754P1
Similar Tours & Activities