New for 2023 Admission to IMAX Grand Canyon "Rivers of Time"
History, science and mythology come alive through epic Imax photography, CGI animation, and stunning aerial and time lapse photography. Presented in Imax laser projection on a giant screen, with fully immersive 12.0 sound.
Stop At: Grand Canyon Visitor Center, 450 State Route 64, Tusayan, Arizona 86023
In just 34 minutes of air-conditioned comfort at the National Geographic Visitor Center, you will discover a Grand Canyon that would normally take a lifetime to experience. The Grand Canyon IMAX movie opens with the beginning of man’s fragile kinship with the twisting 277-mile (455-km) Grand Canyon. It then takes you through time, showing you glimpses of human history.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 34 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Movie only
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought