Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Fairbanks Snowmobile Adventure from North Pole
Enjoy an adventurous winter activity during your time in Fairbanks. On this snowmobile tour, your guide will show you how to operate the snowmobile before leading you out to your adventure, through a true winter wonderland, exploring the frozen rivers, lakes and snow-covered mountains around the Chena Lakes recreation area outside of North Pole.
It is very important that you arrive 30 minutes before your tour time for your safety briefing and gear check to avoid inconveniencing other tours running throughout the day. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your safety briefing, you will forfeit your tour and no refunds will be given.
If you are using a GPS, do NOT take Conifer Drive. Take Nelson Road only. Allow 45 minutes travel time from Fairbanks.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
You MUST arrive no more than 30 mins before your tour time for your safety briefing. If you are more than 15 mins late for your safety briefing you will forfeit your tour.
Explore Alaska's breathtaking scenery by snowmobile through a beautiful winter wonderland. We will cross frozen lakes and rivers, see scenic mountains, endless remote trails and hopefully wildlife, such as moose, fox or snowshoe hare. The Chena Lakes Recreation area offers a variety of beautiful and well-maintained trails, lakes and rivers ensuring an adventure of a lifetime.
After enjoying the drive through Alaska’s frozen back-country by snowmobile, warm up with hot chocolate, tea, coffee and snacks.
- You MUST arrive on time for your tour, 30 minutes before your booking time.
- Double rider bookings must be made in pairs of two. Odd numbers must ride as a 'single rider' and will need to pay the difference.
- You must be 18+ with a valid drivers license to drive. Ages from 7 to 17 may ride as a passenger only (ie double rider).
- Children must be able to touch the running boards to ride and due to safety reasons will not be permitted if they are unable to.
• Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC, North Pole, AK 99705
• Chena Lake Recreation Area, Laurance Rd 3.5 miles to entrance from junction of Mistletoe Dr., North Pole, AK
• North Pole, North Pole, Alaska
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Transportation to/from the tour location in North Pole
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tours are subject to change due the weather conditions
- Tours offered throughout the day by appointment; please call ahead to arrange a time (contact details are provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Optional upgrade to 2 hours is possible
- Minimum driving age is 18 with a valid driving license. Ages from 7 to 17 may ride as a passenger only.
- Children age 6 and younger are not allowed
- Driving time will be around 60 minutes. Safety briefing and fitting of the helmets etc. will be approximately 25 minutes extra, so you must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Double rider bookings must be made in pairs of two. If an odd number of bookings is made, we will need to take a payment for the difference in price from single rider.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- To be in compliance with the CDC and the State of Alaska: Guests are not required to wear face masks, but may if they wish. We also urge you to review the updated Health information for Alaska at https://health.alaska.gov/dph/Epi/id/Pages/COVID-19/
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 516 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Fairbanks specialist!
Product code: C-5957P7
Similar Tours & Activities
Unique Aurora Viewing Experience at Aurora Camp
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Incredible Aurora Viewing Adventure
Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis Viewing) Chasing with Photography in Fairbanks
Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Tour from Fairbanks