Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given to customers' questions.
Q: What are the top things to do in Fairbanks?
A: The top things to do in Fairbanks are:
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline (Alyeska Pipeline Visitor Center)
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Dalton Highway
- Pioneer Park
- Aurora Ice Museum
Discover top attractions in Fairbanks →
Q: What are the top activities in Fairbanks?
A: Top activities in Fairbanks include:
- Guided Fairbanks Snowmobile Tour
- Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience in North Pole
- Aurora Viewing - Aurora Husky Lodge , Great view from top of the ridge
- Fairbanks Snowmobile Adventure from North Pole
- Fairbanks Ice Fishing Expedition in a Heated Cabin with Fish Cookout
Discover top tours and activities in Fairbanks →
Q: What are the top things to do near Fairbanks?
A: Check out things to do near Fairbanks:
- Things to do in Denali National Park
- Things to do in Alaska
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in Whittier
- Things to do in Kenai
Q: What do I need to know before visiting Fairbanks?
A: Check out these top Fairbanks travel ideas:
- Culture lover's guide to Fairbanks
- Fairbanks for Foodies
- Senior-friendly activities in Fairbanks
- The Top 10 Fairbanks Tours and Activities
- Things to do in Fairbanks in Summer
Discover more Fairbanks trip ideas →