3 Hour Private Tour: Acadia National Park, Cadillac Summit & Park Loop Road
A local guide will show you all of the highlights of Acadia National Park!
We will pick you up and we’ll drive along the stunning 27-mile long Park Loop Road up to the summit of Cadillac Mountain, the highest peak on the eastern seaboard. From Cadillac you can see spectacular views of Bar Harbor and the surrounding islands.
See all of the famous sites on the Park Loop Road, including Cadillac Mountain, Rockefeller’s stone bridges & Carriage House, Otter Cliffs, Thunder Hole, and Sieur du Monts Gardens and Nature Center. See Sand Beach surrounded by the famous pink granite coastline.
We can stop and stay as long as you would like at each location. We will point out trailheads and carriage roads to explore on your own.
Stop At: Park Loop Road, Maine
See the entire 27 mile touring road of Acadia National Park created by the Rockefeller family.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cadillac Mountain, Maine
Travel to the Summit of Cadillac Mountain and see the stunning 360 degree views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sand Beach, Maine 04609
Stand on vistas overlooking stunning Sand Beach and the granite outcropping of Great Head.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Thunder Hole, Maine
Walk along the famous pink granite coastline of Acadia national park. See Thunder Hole and Monument Cove
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Otter Cliff, On the east side of the Park Loop Road, Maine
See Precipice and Otter Cliffs. Look for the soaring falcons or Bald eagles.
Pass By: Bubble Rock, Maine
Look for the glacial erratic looking as it it will come tumbling down mountain.
Pass By: Bar Harbor, Bar Harbor, Maine
All of our tours begin and end by driving through the historic corridors of Bar Harbor.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Car Seats
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All of our guides are vaccinated. We follow current Maine State Covid Guidelines. Tours are private to the group booking.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 94 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought