Savor Bar Harbor Culinary Walking Tour
- An amazing array of tastes will be accompanied by a generous serving of local history, fun facts and lore – making your visit to Bar Harbor a unique and exciting adventure!
- As you sample the fare at the various stops, our tour guides and proprietors will reveal the history behind their industry and what goes into making their specialties. This is a fairly short walk around the Village Green and the beautiful harbor with plenty of food for lunch.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village Green, Main Street / Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island, ME
Guests will take a walk through town enjoying tastes of the unique flavors of Maine.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:15 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- VIP Gift
- Guided walking tour of Bar Harbor
- Entry/Admission - Village Green
- Gratuity to the tour guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Some but not all food sensitivities can be accommodated. Call us to discuss before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Guests who are fully inoculated for the Covid-19 virus are encouraged to bring a face mask as it may be required to enter some of our restaurant partners. The State of Maine encourages those who have not yet been vaccinated to continue to wear a face mask.
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities