2-Hour Windjammer Sailing Trip in Maine with Licensed Captain
Enjoy a leisurely sail on Frenchman Bay that includes narration about historical and geographical points of interest. View wildlife including eagles, seals and porpoises.
Experience beautiful views of Acadia National Park from the water. Sail among the Porcupine Islands of Frenchman Bay and watch for wildlife, enjoy a picnic or just relax on our spacious decks.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Beverages for Sale: wine, beer & soft drinks offered on 2pm & Sunset Trips
- Live musician on Sunset Trips
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities