Yorktown Hallowed Ground Candlelight Walking Tour
Yorktown Hallowed Ground Ghost Tour is the #1 ghost tour in Yorktown Virginia!
The Original Ghost Tour is the 2nd Oldest Ghost Tour in the US!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yorktown Beach, 425 Water Street, Yorktown, VA 23690
Had fate not intervened, it's likely few people would've even heard of the sleepy little town called Yorktown. However destiny stepped in and forever etched Yorktown as a prominent place in American history, as it was here that the final Siege of Yorktown was fought, effectively putting an end to the American Revolution.
Now more than 230 years after the battle, locals still hear the echo of musket shots in the night, cannons fire with such force that they shake their houses and spectral soldiers can be seen walking across the battlefields. It appears that the town's inhabitants do not rest easy.
Take a stroll with us through the dark, hallowed streets of historic Yorktown on this 90 minute candlelit walking tour. Walk with us as you listen to the eerie tales and legends of long dead residents and soldiers that still haunt this town.
Our expert storytellers will guide you down some of America's oldest streets, passed original buildings, down along the beautiful York River Waterfront and of course to the battlefields.
Be sure to bring your camera! It is believed that paranormal entities often produce light phenomena in photographs. Thousands of our guests each year get pictures of light orbs and sometimes even shapes and images that resemble human like figures.
Whether you're looking for a fun filled evening of storytelling or hoping to communicate with a lost soul, we are certain you will have an experience of a lifetime on the Yorktown Hallowed Ground Tour.
See you on the street!
Stop At: Yorktown Victory Monument, Main Street, Yorktown, VA 23690
Monument signifying freedom
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nelson House, 200-208 Nelson Street, Yorktown, VA 23690-4018
Surviving house from Revolutionary War
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Yorktown Beach
- Entry/Admission - Yorktown Victory Monument
- Entry/Admission - Nelson House
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems or walking problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
Average 4.30 out of 5 stars based on 23 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor