Jamestown Settlement American Revolution Museum 7-Day Ticket
Visit Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown and immerse yourself in American Colonial history. This combo ticket provides 7 consecutive days of unlimited admission to each of historical attractions that are also connected by a 23-mile long scenic Colonial Parkway. You will have an incredible adventure imagining what life used to be like when you visit Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Visit: American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, 200 Water St, Yorktown, VA 23690, USA
At the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, take a journey of historic proportions to explore the founding of our nation, capturing the transformational nature & epic scale of the American Revolution – & its relevance today.
Discover the stories of ordinary people who lived in an extraordinary time in expansive exhibition galleries that set the stage for a truly national perspective with 22,000-square-feet of evocative exhibits with nearly 500 period artifacts, immersive environments, interactive displays & 4D theater where the Siege of Yorktown unfolds on a 180-degree surround screen.
Experience hands-on history with historical expertise from costumed interpreters as they demonstrate the daily lives of citizens & soldiers during the Revolution. Join an artillery crew to fire the cannon, enlist as a soldier in the re-created Continental Army encampment & lend a hand on the re-created Revolution-era farm.
Open year-round 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, except Christmas & New Year’s days
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Jamestown Settlement, 2110 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
At Jamestown Settlement, set sail to the past to discover America’s first permanent English colony and the Powhatan Indian, English and west central African cultures that converged in Jamestown – planting the seeds for a new nation.
Explore the stories of real people and events in refreshed galleries that incorporate new historical research and innovative technology to create 30,000-square-feet of immersive exhibits with more than 500 rare artifacts, dynamic displays, interactive experiences and 4-D theater where Bacon’s Rebellion comes to life with state-of-the-art special effects.
Get hands-on with history alongside costumed interpreters as they demonstrate daily life in early Virginia. Live like Pocahontas in a re-created Paspahegh Town, climb aboard re-creations of the three ships that brought the colonists to Virginia and explore the re-created colonial fort to learn how they lived.
Open year-round 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, except Christmas and New Year’s days.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 7 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Jamestown Settlement and American Revolution Museum 7 Day Pass
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
1/1/2023 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday : 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday : 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Free Parking
- Food and drinks, available to purchase in the Cafe
- Historic Jamestown & Yorktown Battlefield are not included
- Museum are closed on Christmas and New Year's Days.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Historic Jamestown is not included.
- Parking is free at Jamestown Settlement and American Revolution Museum at Yorktown.
- Dine in the Cafes and shop in museum stores if you are looking for anything or need a bite.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Admission ticket is valid for 7 consecutive days of unlimited admission to Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Print and bring all vouchers on your trip to redeem for purchased activities, attractions and Services.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.60 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities