Williamsburg Ghosts, Witches and Pirates Tour
Spooks and Legends Haunted Tours has been the favorite tour in Colonial Williamsburg since 2010. These unique tours take you to the most haunted sites, including the famous Peyton Randolph House--often called the most haunted place in all of America! This tour is the only one in town to include true, fully researched ghost stories as well as stories of witch trials and witch tests. Hear details of Blackbeard's crew and their demise. We never make up stories. All of our information is fact-based and true. It is the only GHOSTS, WITCHES and PIRATES TOUR in Williamsburg!Come out and meet Our local witch Grace Sherwood and Mr. Pirate and the Infamous Blackbeard who shows up on occasion. Our tour is filled with ghostly stories and Mr. Pirate opens his treasure chest at the end for the children to take some treasures home with them. It is a fun-filled night for every age. Our guests have gotten very cool and interesting pictures of GHOSTS and ORBS! AWARDED THE BADGE OF EXCELLENCE!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonial Williamsburg Capitol Building, W Duke of Gloucester St, Cool, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Experience the many ghosts of this old colonial town that are still seen today. Learn of the hangings of Blackbeard's crew and what happened to Blackbeard's skull. Did our forefathers really drink from his skull? Stand right where Grace Sherwood, the most famous witch, is often seen during mock trials in the Capitol and hear of her fate, finally pardoned by Gov. Tim Kean after centuries of being called the Witch of Pungo. Learn of Anne Bonny and Mary Reed (a woman posing as Mark Reed) who were aboard Calico Jack's ship and fought like men. Top it all off by going to the Jones Graveyard, where Ida Jones still haunts the graves today, in the late-night hours.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- No Admission Ticket to the historic area required
- Entry/Admission - Colonial Williamsburg Capitol Building
- Gratuity is not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- This tour takes place outside and there are no enclosed or tight areas so social distancing is very easy to acquire and maintain.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 54 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities