Sharkey's LED Illuminated Night Tour on Glass Bottom Kayaks in St. Pete Beach
We offer the Ultimate Adventure - Our Glass Bottom Kayak LED illuminated Night Tours! In fact no one else offers this experience anywhere in the world with our custom light system & kayaks and how we've trained the fish to follow us! Become a Fish Whisperer for a magical night under the stars! At our St. Pete Beach location we'll first visit a mangrove bird island & learn about several types of seabirds! Afterwards we'll paddle down protected waterways & see amazing underwater views along with feeding fish which is fun for everyone! The fish will follow our kayaks and get so close you can even touch them! You may also see crabs, shrimp & other sea-life as we illuminate the waters around us. With literally nothing to do at night in Water Sports, our Glass Bottom Kayak LED illuminated Night Tours are perfect for families, friends, large groups, or an unforgettable date night under the stars! These are dry kayaks so you can wear full clothing with shoes and even stay warm in the winter!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spa Oceana at The Don CeSar, 3400 Gulf Blvd The Don CeSar, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706-4015
We'll start by paddling through protected waterways in St. Pete Beach first stopping at a mangrove island that's home to hundreds of birds including Pelicans, Cranes, Egrets, and Double Crested Cormorants.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tierra Verde, FL 33715, USA
We'll see the beautiful arches and architecture of the Pinellas Bayway Bridge that crosses from St. Pete Beach to Tierra Verde, Florida. We call this location selfie heaven because of the views of the amazing bridge tunnel lit up at night. If the tide is right well also go under a smaller tunnel doing what we call the kayak limbo!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boca Ciega Bay Aquatic Preserve, Florida, USA
Other than Tampa Bay this is the only other bay in the Tampa area but it borders the beaches and therefore has much clearer water conditions. We will paddle through the shallows of this bay feeding fish and discovering crabs, conchs, starfish and other sea-life as we illuminate the sea floor!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We provide all safety equipment for the tour which includes USCG certified life vests with whistles
- Fish Food is included to feed the hundreds of fish that are conditioned to eat when they see us.
- Bottled water - Feel free to bring your own water or beverage.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Kayaks are double seated and become unstable when combined passenger weight is over 400lbs.
- If both passengers combined weight is over 400lbs then you must contact us asap to request a single seated kayak for safety purposes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 32 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities