Pirate Adventure Cruise - John's Pass, Madeira Beach, FL - Free Beer and Wine!
Ready yer sea legs and leave the landlubbers behind as you step aboard the 2-level, 46-foot U.S. Coast Guard inspected Royal Conquest Pirate Ship at John’s Pass for a swashbuckling adventure! Settled in Madeira Beach on Florida’s Western coast, our pirate ship sails some of the most beautiful and enchanting waters you will ever set yer eyes on.
Our family-fun pirate cruise is perfect for all ages, whether ye be salty dogs, skallywags, cabin kids, or lil swabies! Our entertaining crew will lead you in the pirate fun that all will be sure to enjoy!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, 12901 Village Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708-2656
John's Pass Village is a historic fishing village where you will find much entertainment, including: shopping, restaurants, boats and sightseeing. Plan to spend the day!
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Madeira Beach, Madeira Beach, Florida
Madeira Beach or Mad Beach as the locals would say, is a beautiful beach town on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. You won't want to miss the shopping, restaurants, attractions and most of all, feeling the sand between your toes.
Duration: 8 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and Wine - all you can drink!
- Soda/Pop - And water
- Restroom on board
- Parking Fees
- Premium alcoholic beverages are for sale on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities