St. Pete Beach Dolphin Racer Speedboat Adventure
Join your captain on a high-speed ride with dolphins on the scenic waterways surrounding the beautiful Gulf beaches. Your narrated cruise is sure to be an adventure you will remember for a lifetime. Hands down, the best dolphin cruise in the area and a trip that you will not regret. Your cruise departs just off of St. Pete beach and lasts for 90 to 120 minutes, and your vessel can seat up to 99 passengers. Enjoy the sunshine and the ocean as you see the dolphins jumping and playing in their natural habitat right before your eyes. Remember to bring your camera and some sunscreen and get ready for a breath-taking experience. All ages welcome. Board and disembark from your cruise at the same location in the St. Pete beach area.
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your vessel departs near St. Pete beach at 1:30pm. Begin your exhilarating speedboat tour of the waterways of the Gulf beaches on the Dolphin Racer Speedboat Adventure and watch as acrobatic bottlenose dolphins surf and dive alongside your boat. Your high-speed tour lasts for 90 to 120 minutes and includes a sightseeing narration by the captain as well as a breathtaking race with nature as the speedboat creates a large wake, inviting the dolphins, and possibly other sea life in the area, to jump and body-surf nearby. All ages are welcome aboard this family friendly, yet exhilarating experience. Don't forget your sunscreen and camera for some great action shots on the water. Your ride concludes at approximately 3:30pm at the original departure point in the St. Pete beach area.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in and boarding
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will have limited our capacity on each vessel to only 50%. We are screening both employees and customers for COVID-19 symptoms. For those cruises with buffet option, we are having a staff member serve the buffet so that multiple people are not coming in contact with the food.
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities