60 minute Segway History Tour of Savannah
Segway your way through Savannah on this adventurous 60-minute or 90-minute tour. Small or private groups will travel through time as you marvel at Savannah's breath-taking architecture, beautiful historic homes, captivating monuments and fascinating fountains. Your knowledgeable tour guide will share Savannah’s tales from her humble beginnings as the country's 13th colony to one of the most interesting, fun and intriguing cities today.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Meet us at 303 Tattnall Street in Savannah, arrive 15-minutes early to watch a short safety video then secure your helmet, radio and complete your training - then you are ready to roll!
You’ll ride the downtown Savannah streets for 60-Minutes in awe of your surroundings, seeing the most beautiful historic sights and hearing amazing stories of Savannah’s history. Having several tour routes some options include the birthplace of the Girls Scouts of America, St. John’s Cathedral, one of the country’s largest and most beautiful Cathedrals, The Telfair Museum, South East’s oldest art museum, the infamous home in the book “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil”, the square where Forrest Gump sat, and this is just to get started!
You guide is knowledgeable and entertaining and will ensure you have all the fun and adventure you can handle.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 12 W State St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Segway Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 16 years old for this Segway tour but we can offer electric bikes as an option if younger or desired.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 32 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The Segway HIstory Tour was a great way to learn about the history of Savannah. Jason, our guide, was fun and knowledgeable about Savannah and the history.
The Segway tour was a great way to see the city on a scorching hot day. The tour starts with a tutorial, and allows you to become comfortable with using the Segway. Chelsea did a great job providing the history of the squares. So happy we took the tour
This was a fabulous fun and informative experience. Our guide, Carolyn, was fun, funny and very knowledgable. Using a segway (which we had never ridden before) allowed us to see much more of Savannah than would have been possible on foot. We highly recommend this tour and this company!
Our tour guide Gary was great he was very informative. The Segways were fun and easy to use. Savannah is a beautiful place.
This team took us rookies through our initial trepidation around riding a Segway for the first time and we felt so comfortable after their great orientation. The tour itself was a perfect balance of history education and humor and fun. Just the right amount of stops and great pictures. Thanks so much!
My husband and I went on a Segway tour last week in Savannah with Rose as our tour guide. It was our first time on Segways and once Rose gave us our overview, we got on the segways and took off--easy peasy. Rose was a great tourguide and had great stories to entertain us with and was very careful to keep us out of traffic and away from cars. Highly recommend the Segway tour especially with Rose as your guide.
We loved it. It was our first time on segways and we would definitely do it again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-14287P2