Savannah Land & Sea Combo: City Sightseeing Trolley Tour with Riverboat Cruise
Following your trolley tour of Historic Savannah, embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90 minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the 90 minute cruise, experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. The land portion of the tour which is 90 minutes historic trolley tour will be the beginning of the tour. After the land portion of the tour, the trolley driver will drop you off at the River Street boat departure location from where you would board the boat. After the “Sea” portion is done, please call our dispatch line to be dropped back off at Savannah visitors center, your hotel, or anywhere in historic Savannah. The total tour time between land & Sea portion is approximately 5 hours, counting the time between the tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401-4616
The Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist is a Roman Catholic cathedral and minor basilica on Lafayette Square at 222 East Harris Street, Savannah, Georgia, in the United States. It is the Mother Church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Savannah.
Pass By: Historic River Street, River St., Savannah, GA 31401
River Street is a glittering, multi-faceted gem along the broad Savannah River. The century old buildings, once cotton warehouses, have been converted to antique shops, distinctive boutiques, spectacular galleries, quaint brew pubs, fabulous restaurants, unique nightspots, elegant inns and hotels.
Pass By: Old Fort Jackson, 1 Fort Jackson Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-1039
During your cruise, head down river to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country
Pass By: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
Savannah’s Historic District encompasses more than 20 city squares laid out in a distinctive grid pattern by General James E. Oglethorpe, founder of the British Colony of Georgia in 1733
Pass By: Forsyth Park, Drayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
Forsyth Park, in the middle of historical downtown Savannah, has been a key city landmark since the mid-1800s
Pass By: City Market, Jefferson at West Saint Julian Street, Savannah, GA 31401
A commercial and social center of historic downtown Savannah, Georgia.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Savannah Riverboat Cruises, 9 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- 90-Minute Trolley History Tour of Savannah
- 90-Minute Savannah Riverboat Cruise
- Hotel Pick-Up Only (select Savannah hotels only)
- Hear the captain’s tales and facts about Savannah’s port and the ships that visit
- Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Drop Off after the Riverboat cruise
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
Average 4.30 out of 5 stars based on 580 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor