Savannah Land and Sea Combo Tour
Embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90 minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the 90 minute cruise experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah!
Following a 360 ° Panoramic Tour of Historic Savannah, embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90 minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the 90 minute cruise experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah! Hear the Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about Savannah’s modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then its down river to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. Snacks and beverages are available on board at the Riverboat Snack Shop.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels around Savannah Historic District. Please call ahead to verify location and pickup time.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Savannah Riverboat Cruises, 9 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- History Tour of Savannah
- Savannah Riverboat Cruise
- Hotel pickup only (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Drop Off after the Riverboat cruise
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
Average 4.06 out of 5 stars based on 125 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Bus tour great only wish it was longer tour guide great only change would be questions as we traveled along but was asked to wait until the end by that time could not remember which property to ask about.
The river tour was also great and informative we did have a problem with some customers that were talking loud and we missed some of the narrative but otherwise great.
Our tour operator, Stephanie, was great. She took us to places the trolley could not get to and had a wealth of knowledge. We also enjoyed the cruise portion also
Loved Dennis with the land part and really enjoyed the sea as well. Everyone was very knowledgeable and pleasant.
The tour was relaxing, informative, and entertaining all in one. Dennis was a non-stop source of information and above and beyond to make sure all our needs we're covered and our concerns were put at rest. If you only have a in day in Savannah this the way to go, if you're there more than a day do this the first day and you'll know where you want to spend more time.
We had a wonderful time on this dolphin tour. We saw more than the average dolphins on our tour. We feel very safe with Captain Mike and his second mate. We would definitely go again. They were on time and very friendly.
It's August in Savannah, so the heat is on and the humidity is up. We have an afternoon to kill and are in the mood for a tour around the historic district. This is probably the best option available. We were picked up in an air-conditioned van with padded seats out in front of the inn where we were staying. No need to drive or walk to the visitors center to meet the tour. Already, it's step up. It turns out, the van is the vehicle in which we will take the tour, rather than a hot trolley with hard benches for seats. Another step up. Then, as it turns out, the driver is also our guide and he absolutely knows the historic district, the buildings, the architects, the squares, all of it. For anyone visiting Savannah for the first time, THIS is the way to go. You'll drive through side streets and neighborhoods in the historic district that you would likely miss on your own. You'll get a lot of background to orient you to the history, and you'll have a chance to make a lot of mental notes regarding mansions and museums that you'll want to return to later for a tour inside. Then, it gets even better. Our guide took us down to the river front where we had lunch before round two action - a river cruise on the paddle wheeler. That is a lot of touring for the money, and two different experiences combined into one package. The whole thing took the entire afternoon with the downtime for lunch in between, but, hey, this is Savannah. You're supposed to be out making the most of your time in the city, seeing the sights, exploring, eating and drinking stuff, then back out again for more of the same. You really need to do two things - find a place to stay in the historic district, and take this tour combo.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3902LANDSEA