Explore Savannah Sightseeing Trolley Tour with Bonus Unlimited Shuttle Service
Explore Savannah on this 90-minute narrated sightseeing Trolley Tour. Savannah is a fascinating story with a beginning, middle and end. Our uninterrupted, fully narrated, unscripted and engaging 90-minute tour allows us to tell you all about Georgia’s first city in our open-air trolleys! Admire the architecture of our historic buildings and churches while enjoying views of beautiful squares, monuments and moss draped live oaks. You will hear details of the Historic, Victorian, Colonial and Star land areas of Savannah.
After completion of your introduction to our beautiful city, hop aboard one of our trolley shuttles for unlimited drop-offs and pick-ups at our convenient trolley stops. No need to sit through another tour to get to where you want to further explore our wonderful city. These shuttles allow for point to point service for you to visit your favorite areas in more depth.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401-4616
Our knowledgeable guides will take you throughout the historic district and point our many famous monuments, homes, buildings, and squares.
Pass By: Forsyth Park, Drayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
it is the pinnacle of Savannah beauty! Stroll through 30 acres of live oak trees, and lush azaleas while admiring ornate Victorian mansions.
Pass By: Historic River Street, River St., Savannah, GA 31401
River street is paved with 200 year old ballast-stones originally used to weigh down cotton ships, this riverfront street is littered with local restaurants and boutiques as well as historical monuments.
Pass By: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
Savannah’s Historic District encompasses more than 20 city squares laid out in a distinctive grid pattern by General James E. Oglethorpe, founder of the British Colony of Georgia in 1733
Pass By: Chippewa Square, Bull Street Between Hull Street and Perry Street, Savannah, GA 31401
Chippewa Square is named for an event on the northern border with Canada. In the Battle of Chippewa, in 1814, American forces emerged victorious over the British near Niagara Falls, and when Chippewa Square was built in 1815.
Pass By: Andrew Low House, 329 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401-4634
Historic home located on Lafayette Square
Pass By: City Market, Jefferson at West Saint Julian Street, Savannah, GA 31401
A commercial and social center of historic downtown Savannah, Georgia.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-Minute Trolley Tour of Savannah
- Live Narration
- Free Hotel Pick-Up from Historic District Hotels
- Parking Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- We follow CDC Guidelines.
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 148 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities