Explore Savannah Sightseeing Trolley Tour with Bonus Unlimited Shuttle Service
Explore Savannah on this 90-minute narrated sightseeing Trolley Tour. Savannah is a fascinating story with a beginning, middle and end. Our uninterrupted, fully narrated, unscripted and engaging 90-minute tour allows us to tell you all about Georgia’s first city in our open-air trolleys! Admire the architecture of our historic buildings and churches while enjoying views of beautiful squares, monuments and moss draped live oaks. You will hear details of the Historic, Victorian, Colonial and Star land areas of Savannah.
After completion of your introduction to our beautiful city, hop aboard one of our trolley shuttles for unlimited drop-offs and pick-ups at our convenient trolley stops. No need to sit through another tour to get to where you want to further explore our wonderful city. These shuttles allow for point to point service for you to visit your favorite areas in more depth.
Pass By: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, Georgia 31401
Our knowledgeable guides will take you throughout the historic district and point our many famous monuments, homes, buildings, and squares.
Pass By: Forsyth Park, Drayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah, Georgia 31401
it is the pinnacle of Savannah beauty! Stroll through 30 acres of live oak trees, and lush azaleas while admiring ornate Victorian mansions.
Pass By: Historic River Street, River St., Savannah, Georgia 31401
River street is paved with 200 year old ballast-stones originally used to weigh down cotton ships, this riverfront street is littered with local restaurants and boutiques as well as historical monuments.
Pass By: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, Georgia 31401
Savannah’s Historic District encompasses more than 20 city squares laid out in a distinctive grid pattern by General James E. Oglethorpe, founder of the British Colony of Georgia in 1733
Pass By: Chippewa Square, Bull Street, Between Hull Street and Perry Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
Chippewa Square is named for an event on the northern border with Canada. In the Battle of Chippewa, in 1814, American forces emerged victorious over the British near Niagara Falls, and when Chippewa Square was built in 1815.
Pass By: Andrew Low House, 329 Abercorn St, Savannah, Georgia 31401
Historic home located on Lafayette Square
Pass By: City Market, Jefferson at West Saint Julian Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
A commercial and social center of historic downtown Savannah, Georgia.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-Minute Trolley Tour of Savannah
- Live Narration
- Free Hotel Pick-Up from Historic District Hotels
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Parking Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- We follow CDC Guidelines.
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 375 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought